Could This Occult CIA Code Relieve Grief & Depression?!

:pleading_face: …now i feel stupid… :fu: thanks

That wasn’t my intention. Sorry.

With respect, going by what you’ve repeatedly posted, NOTHING you are trying, especially splashing blood everywhere, is doing you any good whatsoever.

I’m not saying that to be mean but you posting this is worse than the blind leading the blind, because you’re getting repeatedly horrible results that are not only failing to improve your wellbeing, but actually damaging to it.

The idea any of this requires people to “chant half a year for some minor manifestation” shows how brimful your cup already is, and not even with nice hot tea, but with misleading incorrect ideas.

2 Likes

Eva, i have sort of warning to you, take i how oyu want, but the thing you are talking about goes under category “mark of the beast” if you are familiar with term…

I am saying that if you get somekind of relief of pleasurement for thinking “51555” you are interconnected something that i would call “artificial realitý/density” and that is not of what i could call source or god, im fully aware of this program that is going on and it has been “project lucifer” on multiple websites.

I think there is slight possibility that if you live interconnected to this sort of devicery, you may not be called spiritual, or would not be spirit at any sence, but would be considered as artificial entity, that would be after death be pushed to computing system, instead of going to “god” as its children, since this “mark of beast” is “god-damnation” which is simpy you being de-evolutioned, and de-mannerised for “gods” “grace” which simpy means community acceptance of beings that doesnt use quick abuses or relief of outside sources like “cia” or “lucifer”

since god is love

consider, could same source be causing you this grief and depression with same kind of technology, then offering you quick relief to it… ?

That reality is lower than human by mathematics, you will get proof this if you consider, matter is less in vibrational value than we are in human/spirit, you are able to build this kind of beta-systems, while incarnated, but they are always co-owned by your social security number, which is your name in this system…

no crime there, but all gangstalking and fuckpiratism agains inteligent humans is because knowledge of where this systems rights and power ends, they do use things like multitalk, and poor translation abuses to get more of YOU to their system, since in gods kindom your name is not your social security number…

you get me ?

wut?

3 Likes

Please be aware that preaching is forbidden on this forum. No matter if your God is called Jesus, Lucifer or “God”.

3 Likes

No… sorry :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ummmm… wow

1 Like

This sounds like fun! Where can I partake in more “fuckpiratism”?

3 Likes

Joined 21 hours ago lol. Flagged

That “god is love” is paragraph from one movie, i know what god is, but i also know dimenssional rights of different demigods, thats why i refer “god” and “source” and “lucifer” in " " and indifferent :slight_smile:

am not preaching im not even religious.

i just wanted spread awarness of techonology and made it possible to connect things that are common topic on occult and conspiracy groups, eta “mark of beast” and “artificial-inteligence”

i dont see why i should be flagged on any level im just speaking truth and there is no even emotional connectivity to anything so i cant actually be offensive on any level :slight_smile:

tl dr: (too long didnt read)

couldnt this kind of “technology” considered as mark of the beast

Well its flagged for the mods and since you have zero emotional attachment you should be fine🙃

It’s not about being offensive. But “the truth” is something both you and me don’t know, so that’s why any form of preaching is forbidden. Even if you’re preaching “the truth”.

4 Likes

You’re awesome @anon10524665 :hugs:

1 Like

You sound like a tamed AbyssalQueen
Trying to go under the radar :joy: :joy: :joy:

It’s only assumptions from me but I get those vibes :innocent:

1 Like

No, I detailed exactly what happened - finding some items triggered a wave of grief over the death of someone very dear to me:

Now, I would agree that if I had repeated cycles of feeling bad which were only alleviated by any one thing, it could be a cause and effect situation, like withdrawal from an addiction/dependency.

But the events were real and more to the point, that one pass (of 55515-ing) has not needed repeating.

Are your words because of the origins of this document?

Because there’s a good case to be made (though not on this forum any more) for the CIA being a problematic thing, for sure - not every individual in it, but some of its actions.

But on the other hand they almost certainly also use desks, desks pre-existed their foundation, so not all desks are evil or part of some beast-system, if you see what I’m getting at. :thinking:

I agree with you on that kind of thing.

If you have evidence “55515” is somehow part of some system which self-perpetuates, I would be glad to see it, I’ll drop you a PM since you’re still in the probation phase.

But at the moment I am at it being like desks and pens - used by, but not part of, various systems I may not approve of. :smiley:

4 Likes

This has really been working for me!

2 Likes

Bump! This worked again when nothing else didn’t.

4 Likes

And… any news?

Ive tried it and it works. Controlled count breath.

2 Likes