Help with Petition to Marbas

Hi everyone .
I was on a phone call with my mother and she was begging me to come home :frowning:
She also mentioned that my elder brother will be going to Frere Hospital for operation . He has a problem he is having diffuclities when it comes to going to mans room as he can not pee properly , so the operation will be made on his private part which i think its extremely dangerous

I have searched for a healing entity and i came across Marbas , i have not worked with Marbas before , the only entity i have summoned so far is Duke Bune as I am new in Goetia .

I am thinking meditating on Marbas Sigil every morning between 3 am and 4 am which i believe those are the most powerful hours and making a petition to Marbaa by drawing his sigil using my blood and write my request at the back of the sigil and burn it on Day 5 .

I love my brother and i want him to be healed :frowning: he is my only brother :heart:

What do you guys think ?
Thank you

3 Likes

Hi @Aron_Siko. I see you still have not introduced yourself as you were instructed to do in your “Salt Circle” thread. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and do so, as it is a rule here and not optional. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account until you do.

1 Like

Hi , can you please mention my name on new member section so i can go and introduce myself .

Just go to the main screen and click the big grey button that says “New Topic” on the right and then select the proper section from the drop down menu.

1 Like

Marbas is cool, I would also advice calling on the powers of reiki (healing energy) and A.A. Raphael he has done wonders for me when it comes to big fixes!

Send this to your brother

1 Like

You could also try with Verraine and Verrier

Hi, just read your post, wondering hwz your brother nw? i wish good health to him, hve you called angel Raphael or Marbas for healing?