Help with cleansing infested house

Hi! So I have recently moved back in with my father to help out with his finances/medical needs. My childhood home, however, is quite heavy. It seems resistant to any attempts at cleansing. Specifically, the room that I am now residing in is the room where I was sexually assaulted as a child.

The energy in there is dark and heavy in the worst of ways. Sometimes it doesn’t affect me as much in my day to day but I have definitely noticed the effect it has on impairing rituals. I’m not sure if that is more spiritual, psychological, or both; or if it’s even possible to renew a room where such things happened to me. But I’d like to; I think it’s possible to cleanse it I just don’t know how.

I have exhausted every resource I have on cleansing a home and nothing seems to work. The house is infested spiritually - it apparently has been for a while; at least according to the previous owners.

I’ve gotten multiple different opinions as to what types of entities I’m dealing with, how to remove them, etc. and like I said, nothing works. The property as a whole feels like a black hole that drains the vitality out of you. It has an intense effect on the psyches of anyone who stays here for prolonged periods. Depression, anxiety, insomnia, lots of poltergeist activity, ect.

Growing up my mother brought in a Catholic priest every few months to “cleanse” the house, which of course did nothing. The last time she had a priest over, he refused to even walk through the house, only staying in the kitchen. She’d have holy water everywhere and try surrounding the house with a circle of holy salt, and I’m not sure if that did more harm than good.

SO - long story short, does anyone have any more extreme cleansing/ritual suggestions to help me reclaim my house?

@Diafotisi You were asked back in January, after your very first post, to introduce yourself as is required on this forum. You have not done so, so please make YOUR NEXT POST an introduction telling us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Otherwise, your posts will be removed until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Damn ok :joy: I forgot about that entirely, I’ll do that now needn’t worry

1 Like

Cheers! :+1:

1 Like

What your describing has nothing to do with the supernatural or magic. There’s nothing to banish accept your dark past which had brought untold misery to you.

Your own insecurities, anxieties are not part of a hex but part of your personality brought on in part by your traumatic past don’t confuse them with black magic or a haunting this has nothing to do with witchcraft.

If your this unhappy with your family for whatever the reason, I would simply move and find your own place, not a home of abuse and move forward with a safer and secure place of your own.

There’s currently no issues with family dysfunction or anything like that. There certainly was in the past but I would say it’s quite peaceful now. It’s definitely been haunted - but I think you’re partially right about me holding onto things, even if it’s subconsciously.

So look within for the solution not externally?

1 Like

Yes, lots of unhappy memories can trigger depression and anxiety since the home is the place of all of these traumatic experiences I would move maybe with another family member or other location you can afford.

If you are feeling the effects of your unhappy past I would seek psychotherapy and try and forget the trauma that is bringing all the negativity, think positive about your present and future which will lead to success, don’t dwell on past misfortune, move forward and forget the past.

That’s the thing is it’s not really affecting emotionally or in my day to day, and I haven’t spent that much time here. And there’s still the poltergeist activity which is relatively harmless, I just don’t know why none of my cleansings have worked; they’ve worked fine for other places I’ve lived for things like this.

I think I probably am not making it easier on my self by avoiding thinking about it instead of healing from it. But there’s definitely an external factor that everyone notices. So just not sure how to clear that out.