Message from Lucifuge Rofocale

Hahaha!!! Thats too freaking awesome!!

Id say you nailed it!! @Micah

2 Likes

Lucifuge and Azazel are close so that makes sense. Perfect sense!!

5 Likes

Thanks guys :smiley:

5 Likes

Is “take what you want” meant as a “the end justifies the means” sort of thing?

1 Like

@Kazama, yes. By any means necessary.

1 Like

I feel the massed forces of hell, of the drive towards ascent of the infernal realms, and given the week I’ve had, the year I’ve had, this was rather a heartening message (though was forging on regardless) - thanks though to you BOTH! :smiley:

6 Likes

This is seriously speaking right to me holy shit! I evoked him last night and was just talking about azazel!I feel him here strongly, dizziness! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Belial, Beleth And Azazel had me misty eyed yesterday.
Now Lucifuge today.
You gotta love these guys.

6 Likes

I welcome you Azazel into my life. I don’t know what I can give as tribute to repay you, but I invite him, King Belial, and any other spirits who seek to help me into my life.

1 Like

I feel that way just now reading this

1 Like

This mrsssge seems to speak to me, it’s as if it was directly to me.

Fairly interesting, I’m in considering entering into a path working with Lucifuge anyway.

have you ever worked with Lucifuge Rofocale time after this?

1 Like

Not much although i do have sigils of some familiars he gave me :thinking:

1 Like

Care to share? :sunglasses:

1 Like

i needed that!,thanks!

2 Likes

Tell him no pain no gain . Go hard or go home

Funny I was thinking of contacting (azazel) and the idea cane to mind to check BLG new posts. And well what a well timed coincidence.

yes, no pain no gain

Welcome @kirtipathak121. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like