Greetings!

Should I open a topic on a possible
Liturgy of Lilith?

1 Like

That would be sick. If you think we could drum up enough interest for the occult egg-heads to go to work on it that could have some really good outcomes!

1 Like

Where I feel like I find myself - it’s a bit like I have a lot of good ideas at ground level but not the entity contact to do it right (otherwise I would want to do it myself rather than just talk about it), and then I always worry that if I am making suggestions to people with that sort of talent it’s a bit like “Who the hell is this guy?” - which would be completely understandable. It’s an odd place to be.

1 Like

I understand you and I miss the entity contacts for my ideas, too. We have much in common since we spoke about the Qliphoth :wink:

Since May no entity answered my calls.

1 Like

metalheadz! yesss!

2 Likes

Welcome @Slain_Lamb. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Welcome :pray:

1 Like

@Charlie_girl
MagickAndBreakz and me had a long
conversation about the Qliphoth.
Imagine the kabbalistic Tree of Life with his stations. These are spheres(the Sephiroth). The Nightside or roots of the Tree contain the unholy, demonic spheres, the ‘Qliphoth’.

1 Like

I Know! :grin::pray: …Beautiful.

1 Like

I am very looking forward to explore the Qliphoth.

2 Likes

Amazing Journey Ahead!!

2 Likes

One heads up - when I said I’ve found myself to be a bit of a slow mover, it may be the case here. I’ll probably get the mystic and ritual working plus daily practice down pretty well and there’s a good chance that it may take me a long time to get much feedback (lol, if I ever do). That’s been a mixed blessing - on one hand moving forward intellectually on things helps me curate the field and miss a lot of traps, at the same time though it leaves me in a spot where it’s just difficult to speak of things with much confidence.

It’s odd because I can meet higher-ups in the scene, talk to them, and they often seem to be quite positive/optimistic about the types of intuitions I have, so I at least get positive feedback that I’m having useful thoughts on these sorts of things. Just hoping it can kick in to gear in terms of self-transformation.

2 Likes

Believe in Yourself. Believe in Your work, Trust in Yourself .

2 Likes

Mmm… right but… I don’t want to inflate fantasy bubbles either. It’s more demotivating, let alone disorienting (my subconscious will send me off chasing mirages) than being pragmatic - which can be a bit less exciting but it’s much more firm/reliable ground. I want to stick with this for the rest of my life and curating my motivation is a must.

2 Likes

Ok. nothing of fantasy was said.

2 Likes

I didn’t take it that way. I just meant that, at least with my own internality, I need to be careful in my trade-offs between how I believe myself and how I believe in the solidity and autonomy of my environment.

2 Likes

How would you prepare for the qliphothic work or how do you prepare? I’m improving in void meditations (thought silence between 2-5 minutes most time). I get a better mirror for work next week. I’m actually reading about the Qliphoth and Tunnels. What could further be done?

I’m still trying to chip at whatever I can guess might be my most fundamental show-stopper, and there’s no telling yet exactly just what that is. My biggest/best hope right now is that by crossing various things off the list I’ll hit one where it does work and who knows - maybe various thing I’ve tried up that point will have taken real obstacles out of the way.

For my Hermetic work in general I did run at Israel Regardie’s One Year Manual, unfortunately didn’t get what I wanted in the way of results (even stretched it to 18 months). I spent quite a while meditating on the tarot - I know how to do it now but similarly, not sure I saw the yield. I also had some purification meditations I was working through from Between the Gates by Mark Stavish - I was going through horrific stress at work and that might have made it a wash - hard to tell.

Somewhat recently I came to the conclusion that I wanted to work with the most fundamental aspect of this I could rather than jumping to any visualization exercises. Asenath in Draconian Ritual Book offered a chakra meditation that seemed like it was quite foundational (kundalini and the experiences I’ve had with it suggest to me that it’s boiler-plate to the sort of thing) so I’ve been working with that meditation every morning since early June. I’ve seen at least some improvements in the ease and flow of that meditation and I’m planning on sticking with it as daily praxis and not doing a whole lot else until I start seeing signs that I know those channels are up to speed. Past that I might take another step forward and see what’s the next piece i can lay on top of it which would be above absolute foundation or bedrock.

1 Like

Where that last piece is at - when I start with my root chakra it works almost immediately in that I can feel my breath dropping down there almost like money into a coin slot and I can feel it heat up. Some of the advice I actually got from Mark Stavish and someone else he trusted to give a quick lecture on Qi Gong energy work was that you do want to get your root chakra really robust first before you go too far upward - it’s the best way to prevent any kind of blown circuits, and from that perspective the number of meditative breaths I take, from root chakra to solar plexus, is something like a pyramid. So for that at least things seem to be paying off.

1 Like

@MagickAndBreakz
You really improved at your Chakra work…
How do I get my Chakras becoming hot fast, too?
What’s the trick?