Does anybody know anything or can inform me on the entity abufay?

ive heard that the entity is a mother figure type like Maut and is extremely evil even to the people she communicates to the most, she doesn’t seem to have any interest in communicating with or threw humans. ii only am interested in being enlightened and have no desire for money or love or any demonic entity to communicate i just am very curios

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

Never heard of Abufay myself, sorry.

1 Like

I think the OP might refer to the so called Liber Anaxeiraxz (almost broke my fingers while writing this one out, ha); its the only source that mentions this entity. Looks like UPG-ish channeled informations from the Author to me. Maybe someone on here has read and applied the stuff, I have no further insights :see_no_evil:

1 Like

where is she mentioned there? i know that the chants of 13 are related to very very dark beings

Ouf, please don’t take my word for it. I skimmed very briefly through the whole thing before I decided that it wasn’t exactly my cup of tea. Her evocation must have been mentioned somewhere in between Siblii and Artyn (?) as a part of this black dragon rite.

thanks for the welcome

yeah it usually isnt my thing either but somthing about abufay is drawing me in, i learned about her on a chat website a while back and the person who had communications with her said nobody else should ever try to and that he was writing a book about her. thx for the insight