I noticed Taliesin McKnight is gone

Oh okay, gotcha :slight_smile::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

@PrinceX I flagged @Baran’s post so Eva can move it into its own thread.

2 Likes

How do I get your PM on this forum , can’t seem to find the button to privately message u :slight_smile:

1 Like

@thatswhyst As a new member, you do not have the ability yet to send PMs. They are restricted by the system until you reach a minimum level of activity on the forum by contributing.

Members can PM you and you can respond, but you cannot initiate.

2 Likes

Like DarkestKnight explained… you can’t send PMs yet, I will send you a message shortly. :slight_smile:

I’m so devastated that all of Talesin McKnight is gone. He was headed down a darker path most recently I noticed and I wonder what happened. I have learned so much for so many years from him when he was new. I can understand that maybe his decision to be a Priest is what he feels is a better way for him to help people. His life is his journey of exploration and he shared his knowledge with us all. I know he has always presented himself with the highest integrity. I feel like all his videos being gone is a huge loss that I am mourning. I always felt that after watching some other people’s take on magick and spirituality they were just repeating things we already know. Talesin was original and pure. I felt cleansed or something to go from bad teachings to go to his videos gave me comfort and reassurance. He’s a spectacular person and I bet we can continue learning from him as a priest. I wonder if we can still follow him and his new outlook on spirituality. I know he will continue to contribute to the world in a positive way.

2 Likes

His channel is still up, technically. I don’t think following him now would be beneficial to people as it used to be. His focus now is on his own path. Maybe in the future he will start to share his new views on magick.

But I believe his audience at this point are ones who already work with the same advanced angelic systems he works with, or ones who understand it. I feel he won’t be creating educational material for beginners as he used to do in the past. For people interested in this kind of practice, I’m sure the information will be helpful and worth watching.

Here is his new channel. The channels focus is catholic mystism…

Oh no… his videos were so helpful, well explained and beginner friendly… I should have watch them all haha.

1 Like

I wish I would have downloaded them. He seems so sweet and genuinely seems to just want to teach and give his own time. I kind of watched him transform from working with light to dark over the years and his appearance even changed. I don’t judge either way. It’s just an observation.

3 Likes

Hey there, do you mind sending me the videos? would be greatly appreciated, thank you

1 Like

Welcome @darknode777. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

Hi @darknode777 Sure I’ll send the ones I managed to upload to you in minute. :+1:
Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

Thank you for the videos and the welcome!

1 Like

Glad to help. If I found and uploaded more videos I’ll make sure to send them to you :+1:

1 Like

Send to me too please if you can

1 Like

Sure I’ll send them to you in a minute

1 Like

catholic mysticism? What happened this dude get rekt by some spirit? And why would he not teach this on his old channel? This doesn’t make sense…

Welcome @magichour. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Welcome @OCSurf. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.