Offering 50 free readings Practicing Novice

haha I see you’re full already! :slight_smile:
Great idea you put out there! :smiley: practice! :slight_smile:
How’s everything going so far, what do you experience during your card-readings? :slight_smile:
It might be interesting to share, for others who wish to do the same at any point. :slight_smile:
Any tips you’d like to share with your audience? :slight_smile:

can u read for me my dear friend

could you please read me too?

Hello, could you consider doing a tarot card reading for me?
Thanks
Lexi

Are you still offering this?

hi, how are you? I´m From Brazil. Please , May I ask you if you could do a general reading as love, relationship and carreer?
Thank you very much

Welcome @EyeOfHorus. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Still doing? Can you do for me? I want to focus on the pact with Astaroth

Hello Dear, I know it is a reach, but I was just wondering if you are still doing it and if you could do one for me? I never had a tarot reading done, it would be very uselfull I think.
Just let me know, I hope I didn’t offend you with this.

1 Like

You can send me a message, but I won’t be able to get it done for you until Monday. I have some family members visiting from out of town, so I won’t have any time or privacy until they leave.

Hey, everyone, if you would like a reading, please send me a message, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you, and I do apologize for not updating this thread sooner, a lot has happened in my life, so I wasn’t focused on readings for a while.

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that the soonest I can get to any message request for readings is Monday, so if you’ve sent me a message please be patient. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s monday so if anybody wants a reading feel free to message me, all I ask for in return is honest feedback.

1 Like

I pm’d you. Not sure if you got it, I’m guessing there’s probably a time difference?

1 Like

Yes, I got your pm. I’m working on another reading atm and I’ll get to yours next.

Thank you so much

1 Like

General love reading, pretty please😍

1 Like

Hey, please shoot me a pm if you can. It helps me stay organized.

Hi,

I know I am here quite late but is this thread is still open and alive?

Hi! If you are still offering the free reading, I’d love to get one from you as well please :pray:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: