Is my dream a message from a demon?

Hello all,

I am brand new to this forum and so new to all of this. I will give you a bit of background before delving into the interesting bit as I don’t understand it and would like your advice.
It all started when my ex left me a couple of years ago. I wasted so much money on love spells from a particular so called online magician who I now know to be fake. I wasted over a year. I waited patiently and calmly. All the time, no spells had been cast, I had lost my money, and my ex was seeing someone else. I had to see my ex every day because I worked with him. He would be so hot/cold with me. He would flirt sometimes and other times he would just outright ignore me. It was hard. He was keeping his girlfriend a secret from me and still is. I have no idea why. I only found out about her by accident a few months ago. Anyway about a year ago, I found a wonderful spellcaster who used white magic to bring him back to me. I saw results quite quickly and he started flirting a lot and getting closer to me. But then he suddenly backed off again. I didn’t know about the girlfriend at this time but suspect he backed away because of her which is understandable. The thing is that I had genuinely fallen in love with him. This relationship did not start with pure lust, it was built with a strong emotional connection. So I started doing some research and had someone cast a few spells on my behalf using lilith but his behaviour towards me did not change much. I recently consulted a few different psychics who told me his current girlfriend used black magick on my ex to get him and continues to use it to keep him and that he does not love her but stays with her because he doesn’t want to be alone. It never made sense to me before why he suddenly left me as we were going from strength to strength and falling deeply in love. It was so out of the blue.
Then I came across a spell caster who said he would do a custom demonic ritual to help bring my ex back to me. I went ahead with it and he cast the spell. He told me he used Duke Sallos and gave me steps to complete the ritual by using the keys of sallos and opening the 3 gates which I did. I felt a quiet confidence. Then about a week or 2 later, I see a strange dream. I didn’t know its meaning then but it’s only dawned on me a few weeks later after coming across this website that it might have been a message?
Basically in the dream, there was a water shortage that was going to last 3 months. I went to the local supermarket and it was announced outside it that there would be a replacement for water for the next 3 months. There was a tower attached to the supermarket that contained this replacement water and there were tanks full of it too. But on the tower, the name of the replacement was written in bold red letters. The name of the replacement was UTU.
I remember when I woke up I had a feeling to research UTU as it might be an entity. So I researched it and realised this was a sun god known to some as shamash.
My question is, could this be a message from Sallos? If so, what could it mean? I had never heard of UTU before seeing the name in my dream.
I thank you I advance for taking the time to read this and for any insight or advice you may be able to offer.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. This I think is very interesting and I’m sure will get plenty of responses, its doesn’t quite make an introduction post though.

Per our rules, please do click the link below and give us some basic on where you’re at as a mage, so we know how to best reply to you.

Intro thread click me

Helpful ideas to include in your introduction:

• Your preferred name and location, however, please do not disclose your address
  • Your preferred magicks and topics of study
  • Particular areas of magick where you need help
  • Particular areas of magick where you can provide help
1 Like

It could possibly be a message from Shamash,/UTU. I’ve had spirits try to reach out to me in dreams because there was something they could teach me or something they could help me with.

Thank you so much for your reply! Do you think the message lies in the scenario of the dream itself? Or do you think I should try to make contact with UTU?

I’m not sure and can’t really say because it would depend on one’s interpretation. I’m not really good with dream interpretation. What I can and will say though, is that you should try to connect with UTU, but only if you feel compelled to do so.

I mean yeah probably.

This is my interpretation. The dream said you’ll get replacement water. Water is associated with emotions. In tarot, the Tower is associated with an upheaval, or a time of chaos and “destruction.”

So perhaps you’ll find a new way to fulfill your emotional needs. I get that it can be hard to get over the ex, but usually that’s the move. Magick made it very clear to me in the past that I should break up with the girl I was with at the time. It wasn’t very fun back then, and I even did magick with Paimon to have sex with her again (which worked), but I am really, really, really glad now that I am no longer with her.

Sexual relationships tend to create very strong feelings that can easily cloud your better judgement. For me, this girl was just not at all compatible with what I want for my life. Not at all, in the slightest. The relationship was kinda toxic too but regardless, she would have held me down (not in the fun way) and prevented me from living how I want to live.

Hot people are in abundance. He’s not the only one who can give you an emotional connection. I was deluding myself. The only good things she gave me were abs. Everything else was all me idealizing her and creating this fantasy version of her that didn’t actually exist. The “emotional connection” wasn’t all fake, but I knew it was mostly just me not wanting to lose sex and someone warm to cuddle with. I get it, the dick is powerful, but there are plenty of dicks out there.

Nah you just don’t get it, he’s The One and I’ll be obsessed with him forever. I’ll stalk him at his wedding and follow his social media my entire life. One day he’ll realize how much he loves me. Not to be a shitbag, but you gotta snap out of it.

Thank you for your insight. Its interesting indeed!