How to get hold of EA?

Hello all none of this magick stuff is working for me

Can’t get into the theta gamma sync.

Using gallery of magick books. None of their stuff works.

I emailed balg to get hold of EA for a bootcamp.

I was wondering if he could help me considering my failures in magick.

All I got told by one of his staff was to pay for a consultation.

I don’t get why EA can’t tell me if he can help or not and if 3 days is enough for me to evoke spirits and all that cool stuff.

Hello there, @newborn!

Please, introduce yourself below in the following Topic of the Forum before you made a new post:

Or make a new introduction post in this section [ New Magician Help & Introductions ]

This might help you:

Sincerely,
Nagash

2 Likes

Because there are hundreds of people vying for EA’s time and attention and he is a very busy guy.

4 Likes

Maybe magic is just not your thing. Why don’t you share a little bit more about your experiences. While you don’t come across as a negative person, I do sense a very active mind with the lack of concentration attached. I’m very interested to help you out why you can’t reach a meditative state

3 Likes

3 days is nowhere near enough, I don’t think you need EA you just need to get a foundation and not follow someone else.

1 Like

Trust and believe in not only in the magick, but yourself too. Focus is has a lot to do with it as well as does your own emotions. Also, time like all good things it will come to those that are patient.

1 Like

Well I’ve done ceremonial magick, circles, daggers, sigils, incense, enns.

Tried all these spirits like, sastan, sitri, sallos, lucifer, angels, sagatanas and many others to get results.

I do have an active mind yeah, Guessed right their.

Pick one to start maybe? I know starting out is super exciting. Start simple and once you master move on. Work on quieting your mind first maybe?

1 Like

I don’t know if my example applies in this case, but I think that a cause of my failures may be that I’m interested in love and wealth, as well as spiritual growth and, once in a while, PC games etc.
Perhaps (like EA says and, before him, a famous tale in Zen and Hindu versions) there is the need to be obsessed with one thing at a time.

1 Like

I also have a very active mind. Spirits I work with all tell me I’m “too mental” during trance work.

The first thing is to address the reasons why your mind is so active, and explore ways to slow it down and train it to slow down at specific times. Hypnosis might help you there.

1 Like