Hi I'm new to the forum and something is attached to me

So… It all started one week ago, I was in bed and felt a sudden fear, then static electricity started manifesting around my legs, this went for 2 or 3 days, then the caressing started, the touching, leg tightening etc… Sexual touching was not so much but there was sexual touching, I can feel this spirit/entity with me every minute and second of my days, constantly touching me, in whatever ways it wants, what could this be? A parasitic entity?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Probably, or a ghost that wants to relive it’s alive days. Either way it’s rude and crossing boundaries it should not.

Visualise it catching fire and burning up, that is a very easy way to drive thee things off.

We have a lot of info here on how to keep you and your environment clean of uninvited entities, which we call “having good spiritual hygiene” around thee parts, and what to do it they get aggressive like this one.

Hello! Thanks a lot for the information, already read a lot of this, this all happened when I moved in another room, like 3-4 days after, I was kinda fantasizing sexually and then a fear sparked inside of me, and here we are, it follows me h24, sometimes the touch feels like hands, sometimes yea like bugs crawling, insects on face, i feel my third eye chakra opening ( its the entity that does this ) and from the day 1 he came my senses just increased 500%? I got a divination done and it was told to me it was a “construct” a water spirit associated with chokmah, and the root chakra

1 Like

Are you sure it’s an entity? Have you worked with entities before? I’m just asking because the exact thing you described happened to me years ago and I also thought it was a parasite (I also made a topic about that here at that time so everyone can track it back how I went crazy for several days lol) turned out it was my kundalini rising. I didn’t do anything besides meditating before that happened to me and I was majorly confused and panicked, it was going on for like a week and I couldn’t sleep either. And I don’t think there’s even an entity that would touch you 0/24 even though that’s what I believed too. The electricity in legs and weird feelings on face etc. is also on point so you have these symptoms. I’m not saying for sure this is the exact case for you but you might consider this option if the cleansing rituals don’t make this feeling go away, because there are accidental kundalini awakenings that can happen.

1 Like

Hi Neirda! Yes I read your post and all of your symptoms were related to mine.
Another person told me this was a kundalini awakening, could make sense cause my mom is a fanatic of chakras and in this room there are a lot of chakras related things? The fact is that somehow if I try to connect with this “entity” yea I feel the cold breeze and it’s like I can feel her body, she seems to be a girl cause I could hear her speak sometimes or idk if i was hallucinating, I even had my 9 touching points touched after I complained about my back pain, it was like a hand slowly coming for my chin and then going for the liver point, now i’m alone in bed and I can hear a buzzing again inside my ears, as something approaches me in bed

1 Like

Ill check for you

1 Like

How did it went? Is it possible for you to check i

Welcome @Hactori Before you make any more posts, please do as you were asked and properly introduce yourself. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long have you practiced, areas of interest, etc. it is a rule here and required.

Its a dark shadow. Filled with sarrow and lonelyness. It wants to be held and loved?

1 Like

See my post at the following link:

KUNDALINI SYNDROME: The Dangers of Unpreparedness) . Kundalini symptoms and remedies