I met Belial and didn’t know till now

Gosh this is the third demon… so lemme explain, it’s kind of a long story

A few days ago i decided to find a demon partner, when i was trying to find a demon i realized what i want/need is just a bound and not a relationship.

I was looking into demons to see which one is the best for me and i found king paimon, so i started researching him.

And then i saw name of king Belial everywhere so today i decided to see who is he because that’s clearly a sign.

And then someone recommended a YouTube video and the guy in the video maintained marbas and that’s where stuff got VERY weird.

The reason i start this whole thing is because as long as I remember i had a obsession with demons, i had several nicknames growing up (that i choose) and almost all were related to demons, and i was fully convinced that i saw a demon a lot.

But I’m not mentally the best so i thought i was hallucinating because i never did any practice for summoning demons and i never heard of a demon called marbas, so what i did was just creating a demon OC with a similar name “mare”.

But now, i watched the video on marbas and every single detail match it.

A little background about me, i know 3 witches i the family that i saw them with my own eyes, one died and 2 are still alive and we come from a witch bloodline, i don’t do much magic but all the spells i ever tried worked perfectly the first time (i consider it beginner luck mostly).

And also, i don’t remember this but there is a story that we once visited a relative in rehab center, Someone deep into addiction and 3-4 y/o me tell the family that “i saw an angel and he is gonna help him” and he is fully clean for almost 2 deceits now.

So… i honestly don’t know what to think right now, although i have a very strong background of magic both in family and personally, i don’t do much magic and I’m even very new to tarot so i don’t even do that much often, i don’t even know what to do with this information that my childhood and early teen “imaginary demon” is an actual demon.

So what I’m asking for is you guys’s opinion, what should i do with this information?

@AkumaGCFtokyo Please don’t forget to answer the questions I asked you in order to complete your introduction. Don’t leave me hanging.

I’d put it in the “cool shit I experienced” list and not worry about it. You sensed it and it was correct, take the credit where it’s due. But it doesn’t sound like an invitation or anything you need to do anything about.

Yeah and i also wrote the title wrong lmao
Also this visit was years ago and i didn’t know shit till now so… even if i had to do something, it was probably for then and not now i just don’t know what to think about it

Um… i don’t see questions…?

These are in the top post in the Intros thread, which was linked to you in response to your first post, as is our custom here on BALG:

CLICK HERE FOR INTROS THREAD, we need you intro per the forum [rules] and it just helps everyone get to know you and tailor any responses to your experience level. Also see (BALG RULES - Please read them!) and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?