Agrat Bat Mahlat

I have had intimate moments with her while I was dreaming where she was a blonde haired woman with a most magnificent ass and in bed with me.

Also astrally where she came into my bed with me and was holding me.

I “woke up” this way as she was holding me astrally and thought about floating up because it was so shocking to me and she caught me and pushed me back down to keep holding me.

She felt very physical in that state like a real person holding me and she has given me a no hands ejaculation when I gave her permission :wink:

I have asked her to give me erotic dreams before and every time it worked that night for me.

One of the first moments I had with her, I was dreaming and felt her holding my head in her lap as she was behind me. Her breasts on the back of my head felt so comforting, and I was also around a few other females as well as this was happening.

4 Likes

nice, any more stories about her? if you don´t mind telling of course

2 Likes

I initially contacted her when I found out about summoning a succubus lover by writing a letter to Lilith, but in that same article the guy mentioned that it might be advisable to contact Agrat for this as well if you were a begginner, because in his experience, she was more friendly and less fierce and easy to piss off than Lilith was.

So I called upon Agrat to ask for her help in this and I saw in my mind a beautiful woman with a very decorative headdress on, scantily clad in what looked like golden trimming. She impressed into my mind, that she wanted me to get to know her, instead of what I was told by religion.

I had asked her for a spirit lover that was compatible with me, beautiful and loving that would not be jealous of other lovers if I wound up having them later as I was single. Also that she would be protective of me and my family. I had never has a long term relationship w/ anyone before and I said that I wasn’t sure if I wanted something long term yet, but we could see if we were a good fit and go from there if both parties were comfortable with the arrangement.

Agrat still said that she wanted me to get to know her better, but she would help me in this.

The next night, I felt a presence come into my room, a figure slowly crawl onto my bed, pick me up and take me to another room astrally that was heavily warded with sigils.

She also tatooed(didn’t hurt tho at all) me with some markings that glowed a golden color on my astral body. I’m guessing it was either protective and or marking me as hers while we were together or both :stuck_out_tongue:

It was hard to see her(my lover) because of the intensity and lack of being in control, but she looked like she had dark purple skin and black hair. She also had similar markings on her as well.

There was another time Agrat flew (I even heard wings flapping) into my room and started tasting me vampirically for a bit until I woke up. That freaked me out a bit, but it was after I hadn’t called upon her in a while and she might have been upset with me.

I feel bad because she really wanted me to work with her, but it was just too much for me at the time and I chickened out. I could barely see anything astrally when I was taken out of my body and there was a lot of dark energy around me and her during all of this that I wasn’t use to and didn’t feel very comfortable in.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t pass her up. I asked Lilith The Lady first for one of her daughters, and then I asked Agerath for one of hers after I thought Lilith had rejected my request. Then I ended up meeting both from each of them.

I chose to stay with Lilith’s daughter but there’s no way I’m going to lose contact with Agerath’s daughter. It’s just a little difficult to bond with both of them at the same time.

2 Likes

I’ve just finished a working with all four Queens, and Machaloth, Abrahel, Gyllou, and Meridiana. A month a peice for every lady, to connect with everyone of of their energies, see what they could do, what they want, and try to understand the different aspects of desire and dark love. They have all bestowed an gift astrally to me as a token of appreciation, and if feels great.

Out of them all Agrat Bat Mahlat is seemingly the one I am most drawn to, or at least she likes to work and play with me the most out of all of them, like finding me in dreams.

I would not say she is the easiest to work with, nor is she the “best tempered” but she has great power and rewarding to work with. According to some her, Lilith, and Machaloth have a friendly rivalry going. She has made some brazen claims, like being the Mother of Asmodeus.

She offered to be my initiator into to the Dark and Infernal mysteries and I could not but accept her offer, highly rated, 5 stars, no regrets.

5 Likes

Welcome @Azmolial. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself, and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

How did you guys start talking to her?

1 Like

I can’t find her sigil anywhere. I found a couple, but I’m not sure if they’re really hers. I just did an evocation of her with a candle a year and a half ago.

I found writing her name in Hebrew worked well for me instead of a sigil. But if the candle method worked for you, go with that.

1 Like

Go to the temple of ascending flame website. Download the 4 Angel’s of prostitution pdf. Everything you’ll need is in there.

1 Like

Thanks lol

I skimmed through it a bit. Thanks.

1 Like

Have you spoken to her?

She truly is amazing lol. The last time I invoked Her, I thought my muscles were gonna spasm outta my body. She is playful and very responsive.

2 Likes

Funny you mention granny in this regards; I had at times thought a bit towards the Baba Yaga in similarities.

From my personal experience, Goddess Agrat Bat Mahlat looks very similar to Jamie Presley in Joe Dirt movie, but with reddish hair. Saw Her in the astral and She is absolutely gorgeous. They can appear however they choose to though of course. Once you make a true connection with Her, you will be glad you did. Her energy is amazing.

3 Likes

There ya go lol. Wish you the best of luck!!

1 Like

Amazing and powerful she is. She is there for you.

1 Like

How did you do it?

She’s the witch queen. That’s exciting because I like magick.

1 Like