Franz Bardon Step 8 and The Practice of Magical Evocation

I am on that goal :slight_smile:

Yes Justin B’s book that I mentioned has specific methods for this, but it’s considered advanced practice and he doesn’t recommend it to beginners at all. It is close to one of the last steps in his system.

IMO and his you should start w/ the basics first like concentration and stilling the mind and then control of the elements first. Then once you have mastered these, it’s safer to work with more direct chakra and kundalini work.

I’ll give you an example: I was trying to rush to using the chakra work and afterwards the energy was surging so much, but stopping at my heart chakra blockage that I thought that I was gonna have a heart attack as my heart was beating faster and faster and I was having trouble breathing and ready to pass out until I banished the excess energies. It is NO JOKE!!

1 Like

Hello, I am in Step 1 of IIH, I am a total novice, but I can recommend three books that helped me to be clearer about the Mirror of the Soul and the 4 Elements

Sura Training Definitions Soul Mirror Work by Ray del Sole
the book gives a list of the positive and negative attitudes of each element … with a small explanation of each
Group each virtue into its element
You can download it for free from the Falcon Books website

Elemental Equilibrium by Virgil
It focuses on balance and gives very useful advice, to get the personality or virtues or gifts or ability you want
You can get it in Amazon kindle format

Autohypnosis for Franz Bardon’s Initiation Into Hermetics by Ray del Sole
His name says it all, he explains that without auto-suggestion and self-hypnosis we would have 20 to 50% of his potential to complete faster and better IIH
You’ll find it on Amazon

You can also use the self-hypnosis methods of Ray’s book to supplement Virgil’s EE faster (I think)
Virgil uses more auto-suggestion … with both books I think that the Equilibrium can be completed, and it would be quicker to see the results …

Virgil and Ray are very good at giving exercises because they are very practical, but, in my opinion, they are exaggeratedly RHP at various points, just take the practical exercises

2 Likes

Wow, Justin has a new blog, great

2 Likes

Yes I have many You Tube channels, And Yes, I may reopening a new channel again to the work… That been said, It was open for some 8 years in on of the some of the other You Tube pages I once open to certain real seekers.But, after *8 years I close it and move to some requested "HOODOO /VOODOO followers forms and work with some new students and clients in which many have had great breakthroughs and results!
I’ve done this for some (5)years due to the fact many folk I found to be very LAZY when it come to learning the works of Kemetic Sciences. Can you say "SHORT CUTS, that’s what magic is to many out their, this is why I limited those videos over time, and this is why many folk aren’t pushing the work, I know this as a fact. Some have even try to pay me to give them my magical words to open Astral Gates and Portals, but didn’t care to go through the steps. I since then developed my on work called (The Dynonimicon!) It is a personal canonization of an magic system of learning from old past incarnations that one has already mastery in those other lives of magic. It is old magic and new non the less. You learn for what you already knew in your pervasion life. This is the short cut hidden in (IIH) book that Dr. Bardon place in plan sight!
Remember, Dr. Bardon claimed him self to had an share companion in his body which give him his powers and knowledge at 13 years of age. Did anyone get this! He had a so called ancient GOD living in side of him. Here in is the secret of the real work, the work in understanding the powers of incarnations by magic! This is the CHEAT CODE!

You will know thy self with the spirit entities that are drawn to you from the beginning OF TIME, Also, not make the same mistakes you could of or may make from in the past which could be maybe by the same spirits. by
Hey, I personally develop this system with the help of many powerful spirit entities of my past lives. We all are beaning brought to unknown influences to learn and in prove to some degree, that we must evolve! And if your an real mystic, you will be challenged to your own cause, for it doesn’t end with death! Time will become irrelevant to this discovery. I hope that I said something that has helped. peace.

4 Likes

Sorry I missed out on your channels.
That sounds like a helluva key and makes sense if you could do that using your previous incarnations powers and abilities in the present one.
Have you published the Dynonimicon yet? You should. I’d buy it :slight_smile:

Hi OLYMPUS,
I really appreciate your posts you’ve made so far.

Can you give us an update on your youtube channel or of how.to learn or practice the Dynonimicon? ( I researched it and couldn’t find anything about it or anything written. Is there a handle you go by on on other forums or any links to other sites you could post here or otherwise PM me?) I’m interested in tapping into past incarnations as well and would love to look into your path working. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Welcome @jakes. I see you joined us a long time ago, but this is your very first post. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Thanks DarkestKnight, I posted in the form and introduced myself.

1 Like

Please mystic Nicholas tell me wherever I can get a copy of this book this tis the thing I’ve been searching for the grimoire that’l help me achieve the impossible please send me a link on how I can purchase a copy and what number addition it tis

1 Like

It’s available on Amazon.

1 Like

Can you send a link please, wait do you have this grimoire darkestknight because I’m very skeptical whenever it comes to amazon, can you send me a link that’s fine but do I have to worry about anything from ordering from amazon. Do you know which addition talks about spirits and what impossible teachings they can help develop I think it was edition two, please let me know ASAP

There’s only one edition. Just go to Amazon and type “Practice of Magical Evocation,” or “Franz Bardon” into the search.

2 Likes

@anon4083462, you might be interested in this post if you have not read the material yet.

1 Like

I appreciate it, but I do know of this. The fella above just posted everything from Rawn Clark, a very accomplished Bardon style adept.

I haven’t read Abremalin yet, planning to finish his trilogy and fourth book this summer but I am quite sure there are more than 360 Earth Zone spirits in Abremalin. Bardon took 360 of the to create an arbitary system.

The cyhper works for Sun and Moon zone spirits, again taken from Abremalin.

I don’t know about Venus, I wouldn’t be suprised if its Abremalin. What is not mentioned here is that Bardon omitted the negative 72 counter-genie of Mercury zone. You know the positive ones as Shem-Hamephorash. Information can be found about them in ‘Die Adonistiche Kabbalah’ by William Quintscher and ‘Practical Kabala’ by Robert Ambelein.

Also in the first book I mentioned, there are Saturn beings given, Bardon for whatever reason swapped them to Jupiter, and gave no names to these supposed ‘Saturns Judges’. If these are Saturnian beings why does Bardon risk us revealing them on Jupiter when he is the one who advocates the Saturn beings are dangerous? Also, if this is the case, there are no Jupiter beings in his book.

I have no idea about Martian beings in the book yet.

Bardons second book is the shadiest grimoire out there and makes me wonder if it should be pursued to be begin with.

2 Likes

I worked with 6 of the earth zone spirits although with a different method and had great success. I used an intermediary spirits similar to sicirilin (excuse the typo) found in the Verum.

The cipher thing is interesting but lacks substance to me, because it does not acknowledge what he reveals in his third book and does exclude the fact that Bardon must have known a thing or two about Kabbalah and their ciphers. For example Sandalphon can be transmuted into guardian and is thus called the guardian of Israel. Now you are still calling Sandalphon if you use the alternative spelling but call a certain aspect of that being. Maybe Bardon did the same maybe he did not.

Lacks substance for what? No one here said the ciphered names doesn’t work. Many great folk reported success with both aspects.

Hello I’ve a question for you please,
After I started the first lesson in franz bardons first grimoire i started to physically hear voices the lesson twas observe your thoughts/thought control with such lessons followed me hearing physically voices it’s like I’m a mental radar now & I can automatically hear people’s thoughts all this started whenever I started with franz bardom should I continue with the lesson???

And one more thing besides my
mind reading experience have you ever formulated a astral traveling formula to help one to astral travel with cabalistic words???

Hi mystic nick how you’ve been I started physically hearing spirits when studying thought observation, but question would I still be able to gain/develop the same powers from Justin b’s simplified cover of franz bardon’s first grimoire??? Please respond ASAP Multiverse Blessings,

Yes. Pick a system and stick with it for a while to see what kind of results you get.

I would read thru both systems and then make your decision after you have a bigger picture of the curriculum.