Side questions re the rules

Please post English resources per the rules. I updated the link to the English language version. This is an English language only forum. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update, @berny please do not link to commercial websites, it unfortunately can look like advertising, and encourages spammers, and BALG cannot endorse or be assumed to be advertising third party commercial efforts. Books from legal sources being an exception.

You can post an except of the idea under fair use copyright. This is ideal not least in case the link breaks. :+1: :slight_smile:

Please read the rules here:
Posting guidelines: FAQ - Become A Living God
BALG RULES - Please read them!
Why not a topic about scammers - #7
NEW: Advertising On This Forum Is Not Permitted

Post removed.

Okay I understand ! Could I ask you ? (as there is not a pm in ths forum) I read alot “mature Black Magicians” !
Are magicians other than "mature Black Magicians " welcome in this forum? I’m not Black nor White !!
If not I should ask you to remove my account (it’s better for all)
Thank you

The PM feature will automatically unlock for you when you have more activity on the forum. It’s a spam block feature in the Discourse forum software to prevent people joining just to spam peoples PMs.

You can always ask people to PM you in thread :slight_smile:

Me either :smiley: Yes this is a forum for discussing practical magick of all currents. If you read the rules (hint hint! :smiley: ) you will not find any rule attempting to define or limit what kinds of magick can be discussed. As long as it’s legal and abides by our rules, including rules to stay on topic, it stands.

If you notice, this forum contains over 20 categories, one of them, White Magick, Right Hand Path & Sephirothic Magick is clearly not black magick, and if your discussion doesn’t quite fit into those, there’s always General Discussion.

1 Like

Moved to a new conversation to declutter the original thread.

1 Like