Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

Share a personal favorite of yours.

One that you have a vivid memory of it’s outcome, something special to you. How did this experience influence future work?

I may be able to assist you with future endeavors into the astral planes. You say you got lost and had a difficult time getting back, maybe conjoin some other aspects into your ritual before leaving for the astral realm. I find that the influx of energies I experience when I get further away from my vessel becomes hard to seperate and navigation is really hard at this point because it’s kinda like if you were drowing in jello but etherally hahaha…you can’t concentrate and when you are highly sensitive to more concerning energies, you sort of are being pulled around mentally as to the route you need to take. This is where the anchor we drop for ourselves back in the mundane realm is our focus, to eliminate the issue of being able to effortlessly tether ourselves back into our perspective vessels we must leave something of ourselves behind to strenghten the connection, make sense? There are specifics, but who knows, maybe you have a better understanding of these things than I!

1 Like

Do you have any spells for empowering the astral body or similar? Also gaining or bringing familiars or psychopomp companions in the astral? I am looking to do alot more astral work.

1 Like

Welcome @Brandon_Carpenter. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I can’t sleep at nights,may be you know some way to solve it?

1 Like

Welcome @KKDivan, Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hi obsidian

I’m new here and would like if you can guide through my journey??

I’m interested in learning spells, how to connect with spirit guidance.

Please let me know if u can help.

Thanks
Mercedes

1 Like

@The_Wizard_Rudra

5 Likes

@Vala

4 Likes

@Auriconics

Draw the sigils as say their names 3 times above the third eye.

8 Likes

@anonblissv

Had a great experience with this one.

1 Like

@Brandon_Carpenter

8 Likes

@ArcherRojas

3 Likes

Thanks a lot bro :smiley:

1 Like

@Mercedes_Ivy

This should start you off😁

5 Likes

@KKDivan

1 Like

@Angelb1083

2 Likes

Thank you, friend. I appreciate this.
I’m sorry if I missed it, what original language is this?

Also - anything else that would additionally work on the offensive towards the attacker? At this point, it isn’t a matter of “if” anymore, more likely “when” they’ll try.

Thank you kindly.

3 Likes

Hello! Might I ask if you have a spell which makes you better at drawing, sketching etc?

2 Likes

Maybe your drawings and sketches are not as ugly as you think - if the spell was for you. Art is entirely subjective. You can petition Saint Death. She’s very helpful :slight_smile:

I just read your intro, looks like you’re just starting with evocations and practicing magick. I can petition her for you, if you wish. I work with her a lot and she would be extremely happy to give you hand. :+1:

1 Like