Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I Would like to thank the mining demon, for his excellence in teaching me ho to go about setting up a energy efficient Black miners that doesn’t cost me a cent in electricity and maintenance fees, and how to store 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 black miners with a 134 nonillion hash rate, to giving me the power through my pc to reach into those dark fathoms of the deepest and blackest Darkness as black as tar, to help empowering by blackest magic at a epic scale, and again i thank-you mining Demon.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Amon, you delivered so fast its insane! So grateful for everything, keep on workingwith you in the future too <3

4 Likes

I would like to thank Bune for helping me with selling some merchandise. He delivered on his end, for that I’m thanking him as promised. I hope to work with him more in the future.

6 Likes

Huge thanks to both Ogun and Ezili Danto! Thank you Ogun for blessing me with the courage to evolve into a balanced and masculine man with self respect and also kindness. Thank you Ogun for guiding me past all of the dead end roads in my life, even if I didn’t know or think they were dead ends at the time. And thank you for blessing my family and myself with protection and good fortune! Thank you Ogun for helping out both myself and my close friends with legal trouble!

Thank you Ezili Danto for being a motherly force in my life and for healing me of the trauma and heartache that I have been suffering from for close to half a year now. Thank you for steering me away from women who would be a detriment to my mental health and overall stability. Thank you for being there for me even when I couldn’t be there for myself. And thank you for keeping to flow of nice young women going. You are my Mother and no matter how many chickens I may give you, I couldn’t even come close to repaying your kindness or that of Ogun.

11 Likes

Hi, can you please help me out to the right path please

Welcome @Abdul. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Rauf in Ghana, new member intro

Big thank you to King Asmodeus. He came through in record time and was very thorough in his work. There was a breakup that needed to happen and he instructed me on how he wanted a vinegar breakup jar constructed. Once completed the job only took a week.
Hail King Asmodeus. You are amazing.

15 Likes

Thankyou so much lucifer for helping me when I was at my lowest and for guiding me when I was lost! I love you so much.

8 Likes

I want to say thank to Eligos that helped me with some issues at work. Everything so far is well covered and i managed to fix the issues. I have also asked something else but keep you updated once it is done. So, for now, Thanks Mighty Eligos! You are glorious indeed!

4 Likes

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
The aggression that has been displayed today was priceless (and hilarious, I must really admit).

9 Likes

Thank you Earl Andromalius. I know I can always rely on you to show up and make things better, even during the day. :black_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Rafael and that healing chant i cant reference for general and chronic helped with the easing of asthma (& steroid inhaler)…
Thank you fir easing the pains that no medicines can do and for showing me what i can take to speed up this healing
Now i must go sleep :heart::kissing_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Also thankful Lilith/lilitu who reminded me to call on her at new moon. … i didn’t realise It was that time of month ir thay she would still want me.

4 Likes

Finally thank you Azazel for the answer about books information tracking and Belial who wants attention or am i just missing him
Good night from the southern hemisphere

4 Likes

Thank you Marquis Amon. I did an evocation and meditation based on seeing the name pop up over and over again consistently for a few days. I understand now… Hail Amon.

7 Likes

Hail to you Freyja! You who has helped me with my subconscious desires-turning them conscious and eventually physical. I have ultimate trust in you and ultimate faith my matron. Hail Lady Vanadis, she who even Gods fall for

8 Likes

Thank you Duke Zepar for a very speedy result.
Even though I didn’t have his sigil, correct colour of candle etc he still came through.
Hope to work with Duke Zepar more in the next coming week.

4 Likes

Thank you Dra talon. A pleasure as always

4 Likes

Thanks Santa Muerte for helping me with my MS Certification Exam , 70-742 and 70-345

8 Likes