Help please

Hi my name is Dean and I need help I’m new to this group I joined and started researching for two main reasons one was because I was curious 2 is because I have an ongoing problem I need help with I will give you the short version of my problem about a year and a half ago my ex of 16 years and the love of my life left basically had a mental breakdown she left me with three children 2 are disabled I have tried everything with her I have even gone to the point of paying for spells trying to do spells myself sigils and evoking demons but have failed she is now talking to someone else and I would like to break that off and have her to come back to her family that loves her as fast as possible preferably immediately as me and my children are still heartbroken if someone could give some advice or perform rituals on our behalf it would be much appreciated let me know if you can help me and or if you want the full story I thank you for your time that you have taken to read this and I hope that someone out there can help my family thanks Dean

Welcome @Dean. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself (you don’t have to repeat your story, just let us know some things like your age, where you’re from, etc) and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.