I need HELP stat

If you don’t want to face the problem, what kind of advice did you expect to get?

1 Like

You sound really condescending. So I should contact her? Risk bringing her into my life MORE? Spirits don’t just leave after you evoke them…

1 Like

That’s just your interpretation.

Lilith is not some low parasite. There must be a reason to why you feel bothered by her for such a long time. All I’m saying is you need to face your fears instead of running away from them.

3 Likes

:thinking: ok il try it. I got the afternoon off. I can’t really do things in the evenings for reasons. Can you gimme some advise on how to do this?

And ur right I’m freaked hell out.

I think OP needs to get someone who is not biased towards Lilith to confirm or refute this, I mean I am biased towards Belial for example so if someone asked was he fucking with them, I can’t really get involved there.

I wrote this:

Understandable! You seem to have some basic knowledge of magick, when you’re out of immediate danger please do an intro, it’s one of our forum’s rules and the reason is, it helps us answer you helpfully. :+1:

4 Likes

Ty so much Lady_Eva!! :heart: I’m shaking just thinking about it.

1 Like

I did do an Into b4 I wrote this I think it’s under the Introduction?

1 Like

Yep, you’re good to go. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve never personally worked with Lilith but I have noticed when an entity wants my attention they have went to extremes before. It can be frightening. In the end I did evoke them and the message they ended up giving was nothing like what they did to get my attention.

1 Like

I think I come off as rude sometimes. (Ok, I can be, but it’s not always intended.)
I should follow an old friend’s advice more and add smileys to my words. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha ya, your one of those “straight up” ppl, that’s solid, I can respect that.

3 Likes

I have heard of Lilith doing this before to other people on other forums. I really don’t know why it happens, but the people who happened to just try to keep their distance from her and that helped them.

Hope this helps some.

2 Likes

Well,she came through clear enough. I didn’t get much answers. But I do feel a much less threatening presence now. I think maybe she just wanted to contact me. In retrospect, I think the little girl was ME not my kid. That took a lot of balls…

See what happens now I guess.

5 Likes

Respect for stepping up to it! :+1:

Belial attacked me on our first “meeting” and more or less forced me to fight him, though obviously he severely rigged it in my favour as a test. Spirits do weird, weird, things…

4 Likes

I’m glad you had the courage.

Raphael gave me a sudden sharp pain in my shoulder, I broke down and cried, thought I’m gonna die. Nice introduction as a healer…

2 Likes

Thanks again guys!.

2 Likes

They seem to understand using necessity as a motivation, as you described in your first reply above. :+1:

3 Likes

Astraroth attacked me before but I was being really self destructive. She really helped me in the long run.

3 Likes

I don’t have much dealing with Lilith. I’ve had plenty of incidents where different spirits have come to me in the night with varying levels of disturbing phenomenon such as false awakenings, weird vibes, pounding one the floor. The list goes on. In every case, these spirits were trying to get my attention and this was a reliable way to do it. If you don’t call on her and find out what she wants, then you can expect things to escalate until you do.

1 Like