How to Invoke, and why you should! (Demons, Angels, Gods)

Welcome @peterr. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Invocation is a lesser form of possession, at my level they are basically the same thing, but the word possession can be polarizing, also people assume you have to go black eyes and be all out of control for a “true possession”.

4 Likes

I need to speak to the council of heaven. I want to do it appropriately, through the right channels. How do I contact the principality that currently host the region i live in? So that i may be presented.

1 Like

I though as much I only want to invoke a guardian demon, the rest of the demons I can only evoke. so @Titan.M is it rather good/ healthy or recommended for one to evoke all demons to complete advance magic work or should one only evoke demons that one feels a strong connection to?

2 Likes

You can evoke any demon you want, just try to keep it within reason. You can even feel apprehensive about doing it, just be respectful

1 Like

Welcome @Psychotoys. I see you joined us back in 2016 but this is your first post. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Very considerate thanks, @Haplo

1 Like

Can you invoke the same spirit multiple times to strengthen the qualities or traits you asked for? For instance, if you didn’t achieve TGS the first time?

5 Likes

OMG thank you soooooo much
StarFlyer57

Hey, there @marcellus_fairleyIII. I see you joined us in October of last year, have made four posts so far, but have not introduced yourself, despite being told to do so. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area. This is a rule of this forum and not optional. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of your account.

good post …as i was just wondering the benefits of invocation over evocation and i think you have answered me well… :blush:

2 Likes

I literally felt a difference in myself and thoughts changed as soon as I invoked a higher power, thank you for the guide!

3 Likes

I just received the sigil of Orobas pendant necklace and by wearing the sigil does that keep the presence of Orobas with me at all times?

2 Likes

So I asked for help from Lilith by doing this prayer and as soon as I finished
the thought: “I have heard you” came to mind which I didn’t think of myself.
I didn’t feel any energy or weird sensation tho. So I hope it still worked.

4 Likes

I invoked Belial the other day for the first time. Didn’t feel anything during the invocation, but definitely starting to get the results I asked for.

9 Likes

Seems so to me

Have you ever seen Peter Pan?

Well…the people giving me advice haven’t killed me and they seem pretty smart, if you trust the 72, go with them all, I mean the book is already REAL, and in the physical, how much is it really going to hurt you?:hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I sleep with them under my pillow and use them in my pocket so I wouldn’t be surprised!

Does saying the specific spirit’s name for the invocation avoids other spirits to interfere? Or do you have to do some kind of banishing first with the intent of not wanting other random spirits to trick you by disguising themselves as the specific spirit you want to invoke?

2 Likes