Sexual Intercourse with VAJRAKILAYA

I decided to start working with mantras, I selected a video with a VAJRAKILAYA mantra to destrot obstacles and negative energy. Someone wrote the mantra on the comments and I started chanting it (I did not know that you have to be iniciated to chant)

I stoped closed my eyes and focused on it then I saw him (he had dark skin and powerful dark eyes) He started pulling out the negative energy but then started to be affectionate I allow his advances and we had sex, he even kissed me. He continued cleaning the negative energy while having sex. When ended I felt woke and recharged and with chills.

I thank him and that was it.

My question would be what to do next, should I continue working with this deity?
Have any of you experienced this?
Will something bad happen because I chant without being initiated?
What do you advice?

Sorry english is my second language

Thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

PS: Please be kind, I am questioning my sanity now. I don’t know what to think and what to do lol

Welcome @Moon_Lady. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

You are not crazy at all my dear, to the contrary you are very special since Lord Vajrakilaya has chosen you. Lord Vajrakilaya is actually Lord Kala Bhairava the consort of the Great Goddess Mother Kali in my religion Sanatana Dharma a.k.a. Hinduism. Keep chanting His mantra: “OM BENZA KILI KILIYA SARWA BIGHANEN BAM HUNG PHAT”. The more you chant His mantra the more He will embody you. As He embodies you the energy of Mother Kali will also embody you as well. The energy of Vajrakilaya comes and will always come from Mother Kali. The mula mantra of the Great Goddess Mother Kali is:
“Om Krim Krim Krim Hum Hum Hrim Hrim Dakshine Kalike Krim Krim Krim Hum Hum Hrim Hrim Swaha” or “Om Krim Kalikaye Namaha”. take your time to vibrate every single root mantra. To not be in hurry Lord Varakilaya and Mother Kali always bless and protect you always.
Lord Vajrakilaya:

Goddess Kali:

4 Likes

Nothing bad will happen to you if you the Vajrakilaya mantra without being initiated. Trust me when I’m telling you this. PM me if you can and I will explain something to you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this deep explanation :blush:

I have no idea about how to PM you here lol

I meant on facebook. If you choose.

1 Like

I thought Tibetan deities were very local but considering you were not initiated or blessed by any guru, happening this to you is very interesting. Sometime back I learnt that Tibetan dark deities are extremely powerful as powerful as Vodou Loa spirits, so having no access to any guru I dropped the idea of even learning about them. If Vajrakilaya is really Lord Kala Bhairava he should have all the dark gods and goddesses from Tibetan pantheon under his control.

Try to work with him and see, you may become very wealthy beyond your dreams.

3 Likes

You do not need a guru and you do not need human initiation. The spirit himself or herself will perform the initiation for you if you ask the right way. It is an open secret that most people are not aware of…

3 Likes

Though Tibetan Buddhism (TB) was born out of Hinduism with similar myths and deities, the Tibetan deities are different from Indian deities in the sense no Indian deity fucks you up if you mess up a ritual. I asked on reddit sub occult long back, one practitioner said without a guru working with dark Tibetan gods is worse than working with Goetia.

I always felt TB is way more complicated than the cutting edge theories of theoretical physicists with ridiculously long rituals, emphasis on guru, emphasis on boddhisatva attitude blah blah. I’m not cut for anything dished out by a middle man (a true LHP).

Again long back I was listening to a audio on youtube on Goetia and the guy was talking about Tibetan Goetic deities (as the topic was Goetic, deities that can be paralleled with Goetia) and how the practitioners make deal with the Tibetan Goetic deities that if they give a big house they will dedicate an entire room just for the altar and he personally knows people who have achieved like that, bigger the house bigger the altar. It made me think Tibetan Goetic deities must be very powerful indeed.

4 Likes

I can tell you without a doubt as a Hindu that all the spirits in Bhuddhism (in whatever the flavors Tibetan or otherwise), Shikism, etc… are Hindu spirits being called under different names. A lot of the Tibetan spirits are what we Hindus call Dakinis and Yakshinis; these types of spirits have their masculine counterparts as well. And they all are under the control of the Great Goddess Mother Kali.

7 Likes

If the spirit itself appears to me, I consider that the true initiation. And the only one that matters between me and the spirit.
And if it came to you with no knowledge of this particular spirit, then maybe “it chose you” !
Anyway, just doing the ritual again and focusing on that spirit should be enough attract it to you again, if it wants to come.

2 Likes

It may be so but Tibetans have made it more complicated and utterly confusing for anyone to learn about the deities without the help of a guru. I think in Jason Miller’s Sorcerer Secrets or some other book don’t remember the author mentions how these Tibetan gurus are so ego minded power hungry trying to one up with other schools of buddhism and other religions.

4 Likes

And Jason Miller was forced to swear an oath to not reveal many things ?
Those that keep these secrets so strongly are the ones to worry about.
They will likely become the next dictator if given a chance

2 Likes

You are right in that case most Bhuddhists make it very complicated to learn anything without their help. That is true. But there is a way around their system. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Joy of Satan and Franz Bardon gave it free. That helps us get around the other’s system.
And, there is always more to learn

3 Likes

That may be true for other spiritual kingdoms. However, there is no way around the Sri Yantra. You cannot muscle your way in since you will certainly be crushed and you cannot dig a tunnel underneath it. Goddess Pratyangira and the other Guardians of the Sri Yantra cannot be defeated by anything or anyone. I’m not sure that the author of the joy of satan ( a wonderful book I read it myself and I learned a lot from it) nor Franz bardon were aware of the Sri Yantra ( I stand to be corrected). Essentially they could not have given for free something that they themselves did not know existed.

4 Likes

David R. Hawkins in his book Power vs. Force says in one of his books “There are no secrets”. I think he means that the secrets of the universe are right in front of us, when we are ready and know what to look for. ( Could be wrong on the interpretation ).
As far as the Sri Yantra deities not able to be defeated, different religions and groups say the same thing about their deities, Satan and the Demons, the Loa, Sri Yantra, the Jewish god ( thought form ), the Devas, etc
One of these may be right, but, I do not know which if any.
Hawkins and others talking about the Self which encompasses everything may be the closest to accuracy concerning that claim.
As he said in his 6th book, Discovery of The Presence of God, “The Self is innately the power and has no need to claim it as an acquisition”.
In the christian bible new testament Paul says somewhere, “In Him we live, move, and have our being”.
I assume in reality he is referring to the allness of consciousness ( God ), awareness ( God head ), that is the Source of what we are ( according to literature ).
Probably not some disturbed child or parent in the sky religion calls ‘god’.
But, again, I don’t know. Just what I hear.
And as far as muscling our way in, or infiltrating, probably a BAD idea.
( Pity the poor entity that tries that, ha ha )
They gibe knowledge to us when we are ready, and, maybe, really need it. ( I am assuming this )
And since knowledge like power is likely infinitely vast, then our little crumbs of knowledge and power would only be a test for us, while posing no threat to THEM.

5 Likes

Well said. To me, all secrets are open we just have to wear the right contact lenses to see them :slight_smile:

2 Likes