How do I overcome the thing thats blocking me from meditation?

Hecate is my patron and ive been buds with lilith, everytime I try to meditate I see a grey alien. It scares me and prevents me from entering a trance…are greys demons? I may have experienced abduction at a young age and Im almost certain I did when I was in my early 20s. That was almost 10 years ago now, and the memories are repressed. Any suggestions on steps to take to get these memories back/ get rid of it?It’s blocking my communication and lucid dreaming :confused: I get messages from other dieties like ramiel (hearing thunder when no one else can) and azazel aswell…has anyone else struggled with repressed trauma from an entity or alien and how do the greys fit into the occult?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

No and most demons aren’t “demons” either. (Unless you’re Christian and then everything is a “demon” and you don’t know any more than when you started.)

Greys are a physically incarnate humanoid species much like humans are. They are highly telepathic, which humans are as well as you have experienced, but humans are usually not practiced at it where for greys it’s their primary mode of communication. Grey don’t have vocal cords that work that great, unlike ours.

Try the techniques of Robert Moss in his book dreamgates called dreamworking. You can enter a trance and follow the story frpom there consciously.

Also of note is Michael Raduga’s class on The Phase, which is his name for astral projecting/lucid dreaming, and he mentions he experiences something similar with ETs attempting to clock him, and he simply teleports aware by thinking of somewhere else to be.
The thread I linked above about developing astral senses has his free youtube seminars listed, 9th post down.

4 Likes