Need help please [hex break]

Somone did black magic on me 12 months ago it caused me some serious health issues please I need some help

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

Here is a bunch of getting started with magick stuff in case that helps :slight_smile:

After that, what are your symptoms and how do you know it’s black magick? Do you know who did it and/or what tradition they used?

I know who did it , and I have so much symptoms belly hurts headaches medical issues bad dreams felling disconnected from my body I have so much of it

Generally using the same tradition to hexbreak the curse is more effective than using other traditions. Do you know what kind of magick was use?

We have dozens of ways to break hexes here. E.g. this one:

If you put “hex break” or “break curse” in the search you will see many and you can browse through them o see if something stands out for you. Add to the keywords to refine the search.

1 Like

I’m not experience in magic I don’t know what to do anymore I tried so many things I need a professional who knows what to do about it please I’m suffering

You could be just sick at this rate.

What have you tried so far? What magick did this person use?

In angelic protection magick by Ben Woodcroft theres is some rite to freezing the curse.

I suggest use that and call Jackal in vk jehannum blog about return to sender spell/rites to give back that hex/curse to the sender.

You can also call archangel Michael by evocation or invocation to clearing the curse or angel Damabiah. You can search that stuff on this forum they share free evocation guide or vk jehannum blog which he shares magickal chant to evoke archangel Michael.

Anyway good luck

They used somthing to buried at the cemetery

There’s a ritual in Angels of Wrath to “Invalidate Magick” If you know the perpetrator. Check it out.

Also, check out few suggestions here!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Help with Hex break