Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Hello, I was wondering if it’s ok with you and with Amon’s permission if you’d be able to check in on a petition and a working I did with Amon, last Thursday, using the sigil on a photo, the enn and also another layer of request to Amon using the Corwin Hargrove method and keys. I did notice the sigil flashing a bit during the working and since then my third eye area has been tingling sporadically when I think of him, and also of Sallos, whom I also did a working with. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Idea: have him over! He thinks he just wants sex, but that could change quickly once he remembers how good things used to be with you

Bonus idea: save his seed to use in further
obsession / domination / love work :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Good idea. Thank you.

2 Likes

Well, it’s been nearly 2 months and the Amon spell you gave me didn’t have any effect.

I just did TCT. My subconscious said i used the wrong spirit, but also the way i spoke to her before she left lost her. Basically, i didn’t run solid game on her.

My subc said she’ll be back, though. I have to use a different spirit to get her back. Amon isn’t it.

2 Likes

Newbie here .
Been lurking finally made an account
Called amon tonight .not sure if i was heard or did it correctly .didnt feel anything.
I offered sexual energy from masturbation once a week if he gave me what i asked for.
Played his enn, spoke to him, activated the sigle. Masturbated after, to keep my offering, it did take an awful long time to cum (not sure if thats because he heard me?!)

Welcome @Plastichero333. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I have done this now, apologies .

1 Like

I replicated this today afternoon.
Would you know if Amon has heard me.
Is there anything else that I need to do.
Pls help.

My ex and I were married for 20 years, got divorced 2-years ago and he immediately got remarried. Recently he got divorced again because his wife was cheating on him but we have a no contact order so I cannot contact him.
I am wondering if Amon hears me? I have done several candle rituals and slept with his sigil under my pillow for a week but I have not noticed any results.

I tried this last night but the modified way that the user Gypsy did it since I had no physical picture of her and no printer. I did it while listening to “Amon Enn” on YT. I did something else as well that I heard charges sigils as well as blowing…I drew a sigil on my left hand as well to know if visions would come. After doing everything I felt a presence in my room. I tried sleeping but I couldn’t sleep, every time I tried I heard something that would just wake me up. This has happened to me before but not like this, not from something I invited, it was a lot more calming and peaceful. I can’t remember sleeping because it feels like I didn’t but I remember having dreams that didn’t feel like dreams, in one I shaved because I haven’t in months and another had a girl I’m friends with, she’s a really nice and sweet person, someone I knew way before my ex, we used to flirt etc but never tried anything serious. I wasn’t even thinking of her before bed or that day in any way. She was n*ked in this dream laying next to me, we exchanged words but I can barely remember what, we got really close up and it didn’t feel like a dream at all, I couldn’t believe it was real either and forced myself to wake up out of disbelief. It wasn’t the first time I dreamt of her but the other time I was with my now ex and she took the form of a negative presence I was getting rid of that was haunting me. I woke up feeling really great however. It was all an experience I’ll remember for a long time. Was Amon trying tell me something?

1 Like

@ebdr: I need some help. I am new and I can’t PM yet. How do I reach out to you? I just went to youtube and meditated on that link, felt a little bit of tingling sensation, but nothing after. Am I supposed to do a specific ritual? If yes, can you help me out with this. I am an absolute newbie, so need some guidance here.

Hi, I’m new here. I have been toying around with NAP and manifestation.

I was reading this thread and just read about Amon I felt energy and I just smiled. I decided to try it out with the Amon enn playing in the background and I felt chills and my ears were ringing for a bit after.

I hope this works!

1 Like

@ebdr can you tell me if Amon is going to help me?

Well my ex messaged me tonight cussing me out, saying I’m on his Facebook and tinder and threatening to take a restraining order out on me. It’s literally impossible for me to be on his stuff and I’m not. So not sure if this counts as him coming back into my life or not because it’s the most unpleasant thing ever.

If it is literally impossible for you to be in his stuff tell him that. If you have any prove, show him that. THIS may be exaclty what you asked: a way back. I don’t think you’re going to get more than this. Start working from here, it makes sense to me. Be polite and humble. The rest my come on it’s own.

Also, I tried to get in touch with Amon just a ten minutes ago or so. I don’t know, we will see what happens.

I was polite and I did tell him and it didn’t do anything. Things just got worse and I’ve quit talking to him already. I was polite the entire time. Not really a way back imo. Idk. I’ve never tried this stuff til now

And I guess it is actually possible for me to be on his stuff but I’m not. And I don’t know his passwords.

Take a deep breath and give YOURSELF some space. He just accused you of doing some trashy things that you said you didn’t do. Give yourself some breathing space to relax and get collected. Let him be the one to come to you and in the mean time, do something that makes you laugh or smile. For me, puppy videos always have a high success rate.

Anyone here willing to give detailed instructions on how to get this ritual in place?

Scroll up to the top and read the third post