How Sargatanas made women be obsessed with me

I dowloaded it. Thx. :grin:

Likely summoning his extensive influence into our reality.

1 Like

Res extensa originally comes from Latin and means extended and unthinking thing. Now I am not sure if the res extensa in the enn that he gave relates to what Descartes wrote in his Cartesian ontology, but if you think about it it gives some meaning of what Sargatanas really is, a higher-bigger(extended) being, a prince of hell.

Or the enn may also be like an incantation, asking Sargatanas to invoke and manifest the things we want.

He hasn’t given me any insight on these words but if you take them out of the sentence and examine the meaning of each one, these 2 meanings would be the only ones.

3 Likes

Axacore, thanks for posting all this information.

I already have contact with many demons, would it be helpful if i ask them to connect me with Sargatanas? Or just use the Enn directly?

If i call him would it be helpful to offer him blood as a token of respect for his time?

What is your deal with him, i mean is he helping you and everyone for free?

Interested to know

1 Like

You can ask them to connect you with him, althought saying his enn out loud would establish a connection right away.

As of offerings, I haven’t offered him anything other than my time, this thread, my thanks and my devotion.

1 Like

Welcome @Wicked. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Thanks for the fast reply.

My demons are the same none of them asks for a offering if i insist they will say just a glass of red wine is enough.

He seems to work really fast, with others its really slow and sometimes they even refuse.

So its just as simple as calling him and ask him for womens attention? If there is anything to be careful about that would irritate him let me know.

I will call him then and perhaps he can also assist in me being able to hear see entities again aswell. Hugsss

2 Likes

When you will have a better bond and connection with him he will come out of nowhere and ask you do to something for him. Just be clear with what you want and put your full intent in it, he will help you.

3 Likes

Im happy you explained this.

Final question:

If he asks me later to do something and i cant hear see entities (chronic pain medication) wouldnt that make him upset angry?

I don’t see why he would be angry about that personally. He would likely understand that and just send his messages true other methods. That’s my cents anyway.

2 Likes

I summoned Exalted Sargatanas today and gave him blood, red wine and raw beef.

This because i wanted him to feel welcomed and appreciation for his coming.

I told him im having difficulty hearing and seeing entities and attract women and if he could help with both.

I started to see some colors moving in my dark room and i felt a soothing comforting energy. I feel calm and relaxed like things are being taken care of.

@zirenaiad, are u willing to ask him how he felt about our meeting etc for a small fee like 10 USD via paypal?

1 Like

Wow what a pleasent meeting it was.

I still feel so relaxed. I feel like he removed some blocks / memories from me that were holding me down.

I feel really care free like everything is perfect.

Im a fan of his now :slight_smile:

How many times a week is it okay to invoke him?
I guess he is really busy.

3 Likes

Seriously big fan of Exalted Sargatanas.

Just did meditation with him, saw colors and shapes of all kinds.

This is definately who i was searching for.
I instantly fell in love with him and his energy presence. Feels like i have known him all my life.

5 Likes

Did you see any golden colours whilst having closed eyes? Just did my meditation with him and the colours where quite intense all of the sudden.

2 Likes

I saw mixed colors like green gold red and spirals etc was really really nice. Was really wonderful experience.

@Sheogorath, did you notice any attention from women yet?

I’ll will definitely start working seems my type lol , do channel for people

I’m Brazilian, I’m using google translator, how do I attract women safely?

1 Like

Use contraceptives :stuck_out_tongue: haha

3 Likes

I feel this is exactly the spirit I need :thinking:

@zirenaiad look forward to your reply.

You are the main person for all info :sunny: :smile: