Found a Stone with symbols and hieroglyphs?

My friend found this stone/rock in their backyard, with no sign as to how it got there. Does anybody know the meaning of the symbols in the rock? Are they hieroglyphs? symbols?
An accurate analysis would be very much appreciated, as it appeared out of nowhere.
Thank you!

Also I don’t know if this forum is the correct forum to use to find out information about this. If anybody has a recommendation for a forum that deals more with hieroglyphs, language, and spiritualism, that would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum @Fusop. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Those aren’t hieroglyphs

1 Like

do you know what they are? i dont know

Welcome back @Fusop As was mentioned back in October when you first posted this, please click the link below and introduce yourself. Otherwise, any subsequent posts will be removed until our rule is respected:

intro3

No, sorry I don’t know what are these carvings, but I know very well how hieroglyphs look like, because I am studying ancient egyptian.