How to summon the Archangel of Death, Azrael

Well, that “real Expierience” is easy to claim, when you find things just “amusing”.

However, many actually WORK! to gain expierience,
and if you really have the expierience you claim,
you most propably relied on their work a few times yourself.
:wink:

Unless you’re the single allknowing being, that doesn’t need to bother to talk to anyone, becouse it’s words are merely meaningless.

Now, regarding the push against “backpaddeling”, it is actually part of good manners,
to listen others out, and agree where they’re right,
and admit that the insight’s they hold are valuable.

That is NOT a sign of weaknes,
quite indeed, it’s a sign of being capable,
to interact in healthy ways with others.

Regarding the statements about death as being a be-all, end all force wich can not be represented by beings, well, i’m sure people like Micah, Dante Abiel, and a good few other on here,
really could teach you a bit or two,
if you were ready to listen to them,
and what they’ve learned first hand.

@Alexander12
thank you for being humble and not arguing with the fool.
Much apriciated.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. :blush:

Thanks for putting out your opinion and statements, true enough, the individual there seems knowledgeable and Iam in no place to claim otherwise since I do not know him /her. My comments and convo was simply me explaining that I experienced a certain event as others as well when practiced that and simply used the terminology (eg Death Angel etc). I don’t believe one can evolve through arguments so I won’t, I just don’t like people telling me that I try to miss lead or to control them. Once again brother thanks for your kind words, advice and understanding. Infinite blessings~

1 Like

Regarding Azrael though… maybe he saved you all those times because it wasn’t your appointed time to die.

2 Likes

I would like to know how you summoned the angel, please

Welcome @Robert_James. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Im new to using forums so i hope this is the correcr way of messaging you, if not my bad lol . Well i was wondering if you would be able to provide and share rhe rirual for summoning Azrael. I would greatly appreciate. I enjoyed reading your post and it goes to show you that its never a good idea to be disrespectful to a death entity lol

Iminterested in azrael rite

For all interested on how I did the summoning I will provide the rough way I did it back then because I can’t find my old journal.

I took the ritual of Choronzon by Aleister Crowley and changed it so the name invoked is that of Azrael’s. The setting was a pentagram on the floor made by black sand and I utilized a triangle of the art with his sigil on its 3 corners with a scrying mirror.

Hope this helps somewhat. Though I suggest making a sigil for him by the method EA provides in his books and yt video.

5 Likes

Hey could you tell me the summoning ritual please

Welcome @Summoner. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I like how you used a ceremonial method to summon him. It shows a lot of respect. When I first summoned him I pushed my body to the brink of death and then used my blood to call to him because my intent was to strike a contract with him. I would not suggest this method because he only responds to these when he chooses to, but it was effective. I find that recently the best way to do it is just to use his sigil, a black feather, a small offering of life and death, and a single candle. Since I work with death and blood as my primary I make a small blood offering to cover the life and death aspects(1-2 drops). If you decide to try this let me know your results, not sure if its just a personal line I have established due to contract

3 Likes

Hi… A bit new here… Perhaps a bit strange that I’m reading up on Azrael… I have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to message people here privately?
  2. Do you think that Azrael can be a protector or “guardian angel” of humans?
  3. Would it be possible for you to send a link so I can watch the video on YouTube (I can’t find the one you are mentioning).

Deepest apologies for my interruption! Have a lovely day!

1 Like

Welcome @Alex_mierzwinski. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

As a quick FYI, as a brand new member you do not have the ability to PM members. It is restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity.

1 Like

I would love to have this rite!

Idk whem this was made… But can u teach me something about necromancers? If u like I can give u my Gmail and then we talk in private

1 Like

I first heard his name whispered in my head, prior to the death of two parents. I’ve tried reaching out to no avail. Saw your reply about how to summon him.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MrGreen . Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I am more than happy to have a chat, I am not a necromancer though, I have just many journals and documents from other practitioners of the art

Could you pm the rite to me please? I have also been searching for a way to communicate with him and I am glad I stumbled upon this post.