Parasites preventing me from doing anything

I starting to get very desperate on trying to remove these succubus/parasites. I’ve gotten feedback on what to do in order to get rid of the motherfuckers, but they freaking destroy my ability to do rituals by draining my energy so much, to the point were I can’t even focus on doing them. I can’t even continue on my normal life anymore they just fucking destroy me psychically, and mentally. I can’t fucking sleep either because they constantly sexually tease me. I CANT DO ANYTHING. My last attempt to get rid of these parasites is to write a letter to Lilith. I can’t do any rituals, but I can barely muster the energy to write. I pray it works. If it doesn’t the only way I can find peace is through suicide. I hope it doesn’t have to end this way. I hope I can be saved. Help me.

2 Likes

Before you make any more posts about your situation, @voorsli, please do as you were asked to, and properly introduce yourself. I understand your desperation, but it is a rule of this forum, and there are no exceptions to it. If you have the time to write a post like this, then you can take a few to write an intro post.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

handIntro

4 Likes

Lord Yeesch can help you. He is the destroyer of parasites and imposters from the legions of King Paimon.

@voorsli please make an intro your very next post, as requested. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.