New here, some questions on divination

Hello, my name is Christian but most call me Keebs(long story). A few months ago I was using a spirit board with two of my friends. My one friend had just recently lost her father and because it was so sudden she had questions for him. We talked with him for awhile. She found the peace she needed. But since then when we have tried to use the board to communicate with anybody we get nobody, or very little. I was curious as to who you all think are the easiest spirits to get in contact with and which spirits enjoy conversating. Thank you to anybody that replies. I apologize for my probably extremely dumb question.

2 Likes

Sooooo, first off, have a look at these two threads :slight_smile:

BALG RULES - Please read them!

And second, you can always try the common spirits, like the Demonic Kings. They like to talk to respectful people, in my experience

4 Likes

It’s not a dumb question at all. There are no dumb questions, only dumb ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

To answer you in a hopefully-not-dumb way, demons are usually very easy to contact and most are actually really friendly and chatty. All you need is their sigil. If you don’t want to work with demons, nature spirits are also easy to contact and enjoy some company once in a while (they get rather lonely for many reasons). You only need to have something connected to nature or the elements to contact them. (Even tap water will do).

2 Likes

My name is Christian, I was born and raised in a very Christian faith based house hold and although I met many very nice open minded people the whole Christian faith didn’t feel right to me. As I got older I started reading into other forms of religion and eventually stumbled upon E.A’s YouTube page immediately I was drawn in. It all made sense to me. I am extremely new to all of this I actually only found this forum a few days ago and about 30 minutes ago decided to join. I am currently very interested in all forms of divination. And am putting my focus on that for now. Eventually though I would love to learn and practice all forms of magick especially black magick. Currently I just want to get Acquainted with everything and just talk to other like minded people and learn from them. As my post stated I am currently struggling with contacting any entity with a spirit board or pendulum. I’ve been meditating and trying to astral project I am getting close but haven’t been able to accomplish it yet. I am also struggling with how or if I should tell my family about my new found practices. Thank you for replying to me. It’s nice to no the creators take time out of their day to talk to and get to know each member.

1 Like

@SabahSnoblod are there any sigils you wouldn’t mind sending my way? And is there any nature spirits in particular that you have had the pleasure of talking to thatyou could recommend possibly? Again thank you for replying to me. Your answer was very informative.

1 Like

Nature spirits are diverse and are often binded to the land, usually in plants, rocks and bodies of water. Starting a conversation with them is as easy as talking first, and they help the individual with things of mundane sorts.
As for sigils, you can easily get the ones of Vassago and Astaroth (divination demons I can think of, I’m sure there are several more) by google. I’m out right now and in a rush but if you need more help don’t be afraid to reply or pm me. I’ll answer when I can within the day.

1 Like

Lol I’m not a creator of BALG, we all just know that intros and stuff help everyone help each other. Usuallly @Lady_Eva pokes her head in with the new member stuff and a pile of links to help newbies. (Sorry for the ping if you’ve already got it squared away, Lady)

2 Likes

I realized that after I replied. Haha

2 Likes