How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

Wow Beautiful job :hear_no_evil:
Amazing skills
U r my hero man :smile:

1 Like

Well, the op is very inspiring. THANK YOU for sharing it!!! off to ponder

@C.Kendall could you message me? I’m a newbie with a unique situation. Would love to know your thoughts.

@C.Kendall whenever I see your works and posts I keep thinking how your work be published. Your brilliant you provide comfort and courage to those who were not sure of their power in order carry out what needs to be done. From baleful to chakra. Your brilliance is inspiring. Thank you

5 Likes

Wow! It’s like you were talking about me. Well said.

Welcome @Muse. I see you joined us back in February but this is your first post. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I was thinking, that’s brutal, but after i read the stuff he’s done, I want to torture him, he deserved what he got, if I were you, if I saw him I’d be like, “Karmas a butch, ain’t she”.

2 Likes

I agree, but me, I would go full out Jigsaw on people like the guy the O.P. Mentioned.

1 Like

@C.Kendall I have become a victim of a very similar attack almost to the t Only thing is I have no idea why this has happened to me. I’ve been trying to undue the harm that was done. But the person is way more advanced in magic than me.

You truly have a gift and you are a gift for all of us. Is there anyway I could take your help in taking a guy off this planet who is more abusive and horrible. I am very new to this and I definitely want to take your help. Can you ping me please.

1 Like

Very interesting. I need something like that in my victim’s life, a lying 2 faced bitch who caused extreme damage with her manipulation and forked tongue. Any advise? I did so far a sour jar, tried to summon Glacya Labolas and I did another little spell and ritual and burried her in the cemetery. I want fast results.

2 Likes

Holy hell @C.Kendall remind me to never piss you off.

I am to this point with someone in my life. I think I will be needing your mentorship with it. Though it’s blocker then I have ever gone with my magick.

4 Likes

Nicely done.

Very nice.

@C.Kendall Thank you for this post. I’m dealing with a similar situation. However, I can’t really do anything this major to my target until I’m able to get my fur-baby from him. Which, of course, is an uphill battle.

But, I’d love to know what you did! Feel free to PM me.

2 Likes

Would you be able to help me or assist me with guidance? I’m in a similar position being tortured by an evil homewrecker who destroyed my family 3 years ago as I was in labor. Shes about to marry my ex if I dont stop it and I have very little time and no experience with demons but dont want to ask them right away without first building a relationship. She wants my son to disappear or hurt me legally and make me lose him. Can you please help? I’ve been dealing with this since 2016 since I gave birth and was abandoned as a single new mother. I have PTSD from this and she still uses my trauma to trigger me further so I snap and lose my kid

4 Likes

Ahh, gotta’ love that British slang. :yum:

Very Mary Shelley.

1 Like

Often they don’t have any reason other than revenge, and just needing to grow up.

It does seem like the OP had good reason to do what he did. But I know what it’s like to be on the receiving end of this level of attack, and what it takes to get out of a situation just like the one the OP describes.

The OP is doing himself no favours by insisting that his victim never be free. Because whilst he’s making sure his victim is never free, he ensures his own imprisonment. Azazel once told me that yes, my enemies suffer, but when they suffer, so do I. When I suffer at the hands of my enemies, they also suffer. I came to realise through experience that he was right.

Btw, it’s impossible to permanently or literally cut one off from their higher self. I’m living proof of that.

5 Likes

Please pm
Me. I
Might need help and assist in hex and curse
Not this extreme just the light one.
Maybe you can mentor me

I really wanted just the “show no mercy” but still- SHOW NO MERCY

3 Likes

Can you expand on this? The emotional connection part that is? I don’t wanna assume am I to that you mean 0 cause for empathy? I mean the hate energy it takes to issue is quite emotional.