Help with soul issues

Hi how are you all? I am in need of some very needed advice on connecting or summoning, in regards to my soul. If anyone has advice or for better help my achieve this please contact me. Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome. Please do a proper introduction.

Here are some ideas for a proper introduction:

4 Likes

I don’t understand what you’re asking for. Could you please explain? :slightly_smiling_face:
Also please do as requested by Aprentiz.

3 Likes

Willie Lowery
I am a man running out of time
I want to basically offer up a quality bargaining chip for more time. First attempt was tonight, I did not succeed

1 Like

You’re dying?

I will PM you so you can talk freely.

2 Likes

No not dying
So to speak

2 Likes

What’s the matter?

1 Like

I read in another thread you tried summoning King Paimon and felt you were unsuccessful. is this related to this issue? If so, what’s the problem, if you feel comfortable talking about it…why are you running out of time? if it’s a legal issue, try Belial.

2 Likes

I received some guildence about three months ago, basically about my future. At first I am overwhelmed then I check other sources and they confirmed. Everything went as predicted accept one, the most important part didn’t. Now everything is all out of balance and well I needless to say deadlines have already come.

I dunno how to perceive this information…
Uh… Yes they do.

2 Likes

Of course… Terribly sorry I didn’t quiet catch that… :slight_smile: But maybe it’s because you didn’t materialize your requests on the first place… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Failure is in the game though. You can’t succeed if you haven’t failed a couple of times first. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

If you dont like results what someone other reads or offers you, decline it, and start conciously working to other direction, there are not many beings whose future readings will be “set in stone” - the only outcome…

if you think something will happen it will go down, more probably

I’ll have to agree with @homicide .
Magick works according to your intent. The stronger the intent, the stronger the magick.
I believe it’s the same with entities. They act accordingly to how strong your will is.
Many forum members that had previously evoked certain entities to work with them ,were tested in one way or another or “attacked”. The entities like to test your will. If it’s strong they’ll help.

1 Like

I don’t get you ,really…

1 Like

Apologies. I just believe in very different things.

Yes I understand. We all believe in thing that may not all be the same. But I need help right now

1 Like

This the thing I don’t know when or were a funeral is and will be

1 Like

Tell me everything I need to do

I dont understand the rite, and what do I say who do I call on, I don’t have 3 weeks tomorrow I lose everything anr will be homeless I am running on of time