Offerings

Can you tell me about oferrings ?
For example i want to give my blood to lucifer.
So i meditate pray on his sigil say something “i offer you my blood” and thats it.
Or i buy wine for for example lucifer and then what to do with this wine ? Drink or throw to garbage ?

Please explain

Welcome to the forum!

If you would, please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

First, offerings are made for a reason. WHY do you want to make an offering?
I think it’s ideal to make an offering AFTER a successful working in the spirit of gratitude. I never recommend offering as worship, I think that’s weak.

Do something to not waste his time first. Ask for him to help you with something. If he does it, and if you feel so happy that you want to do something nice for him because of it, then pour him a nice glass of wine, leave it out for 1 to 3 days on the side, or your alter if you have one. After the day has passed, pour it down the sink. (You could drink it but it will be vile after a day if it’s wine)

That’s what I do. The other thing I will dom if pour two glasses, one for the entity and one for me, and share a toast. I drink mine, and he drinks his. After a day or so I pour his away.

If I offer fruit, after 3 days I eat the fruit.

1 Like

I wrote petition but I included time.I gave him a month to fullify my wish.I promised to not drink alcohol for one year.Meditate on sigil, burn candle, evoke in own world.Starting to felt present. That night i have crazy dream and couple days after felt signs that my wish will be fullify.
You think that is ok ?
Also chanting enn every day to be more close.
Anyway thanks for reply :pray:

About offerings for me in my own opinion, I believe that offerings should never be a requirement but a gift from you to said entity. I know many would disagree with me but I only do mine on special days or rituals or after a very great success on both of our parts. When it comes to blood I choose to keep that to myself and not give as an offering just because. That is to intimate of an offering to just use so freely in my own opinion. Not to say I haven’t used my own blood but only in the most special of occasion have I used it and I can count on one hand how many times it’s been used. But everyone is different and has different views on this subject. So I guess the best advice I can give you is to go with your gut feelings and go from there. My best of wishes to you and your path you’re walking.
Also one last thing your time is probably the greatest offering of all to give by choosing them to work with. They hunger for you as badly as you may hunger for them and their time. Just saying. Again good luck my friend.