A powerful layered love spell

If you’re a complete beginner, then it is highly unlikely that you will feel anything because you have not developed the ability to do so. It takes practice and effort.

Assume the spirits were there, because they always come when called, and let go of your desperation for the result. Carry on with your life with the expectation of success.

8 Likes

Great…how to use them?

I’m a total noob but even I know that when you throw the kitchen sink at someone you’re defeating your own purpose because it basically means you have no confidence in your castings. The only reason you have to layer all these spells and demons is because you have no confidence in just one or two. Imagine if you had a friend with a tough problem to solve and he asked you for help. You may feel special, valued and privileged because your friend thought highly enough of you to confide in their problem and seek assistance. You would try your best to help. But then imagine you found out your friend asked 20 other people for the same help. You would feel less special and would be more likely to blow off the request. That would be how the demons would feel if they found out you evoked many others for the same target.

2 Likes

Unless you ask the different friends to help you with different problems.

Let’s say you’re getting ready for midterms/finals.

You slacked off and you’re in deep shit. Now there’s a crunch session and your friends offer to help.

You have 5 friends there, and each of them are in a different course.

So each course, you have a different friend to help you with.

They won’t feel badly that you’ve asked for help from your friend in your marketing class, for marketing, even though you asked them for help in project management, for your project management exam.

And even though these are 5 friends, helping with 5 different subjects, they all move forward to ONE goal. That is, helping you pass your exams.

Layered love spell should be considered the same imo.

Sometimes if you want a target, you may need to pass different subjects BEFORE you reach the main goal. And they don’t intersect.

1.) Unblocking spell
2.) Open communication spell
3.) Break up spell(if needed)
4.) Love/lust spell

Because there are so many factors that can block love spell manifestations/timing, you may need a multi faceted approach.

Notice though, that all 4 are not love spells, but accessories and complements to a love spell.

Now 4 spells/rituals and all having the same request (make them love me)… well that definitely is the kitchen sink

19 Likes

Hi, can you give me details on how to perform this ritual? I’m new to this.

1 Like

Welcome @Elly3981. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

The best answer is to check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find complete info on how to perform many rituals.

I wanna do this layered spell.Seems powerful. But i gotta ask you something…this needs to be done at one time in one day, one after another right ? And for each spirit, i would have to draw their sigil, put on their candle color, chant their enns and sit also facing their direction ? (north east west south)
Thanks

1 Like

Guys who did this rituals: do you perform it via simple EA sigil method or you invoke spirits via DEMONS OF MAGICK method?

1 Like

As a female I would leave out the last one
But can I do one evocation per night or would it need to be all of them in one night for x # of nights?
Do candles, cardinal directions etc matter?
Please let me know

1 Like

This layered spell idea is really amazing and it can work with many kinds of spells. So, even though the answer lingers in my head, I’ll ask anyway: Once I summon one spirit, should I wait till his work is done before summoning the second one? Or could I just call them all and they’ll work at the same time like a team project thing? :joy:

1 Like

I love reading SENSIBLE advice on here. It’s rare but always appreciated.

This is great advice. So many people do magick to be accepted but do no magick to be ACCEPTABLE. Not acceptable to others, nor even to themselves.

You want to kiss the princess, but you’re a frog? Don’t be surprised when she leaves you (or if she doesn’t come along).

You want Prince Charming, but you’re the wicked witch of hte West? Don’t be surprised when he leaves the ball with Cinderella.

If i were to rewrite this ritual, i’d use the tarot to conjure situations rather than spirits (with the understanding that spirits are attached to the tarot set).

I’d use the following tarot cards:

• the Lovers to set intention

• Do an invocation of the Ace and King of Wands if you’re a man (or top/butch if you’re LGBT), or the Ace and Queen of Cups if you’re a woman (or bottom/femme if you’re LGBT), to embody the qualities your partner will find attractive. The idea behind this step is that you don’t have to use magick to force someone to stay with you if they prefer your company of their own accord. A concept too many love magicians seem to ignore.

• Then i’d evoke lifestyle situations using the 4 of Wands for men, or
    3 of Cups for women. This is to build your social group.Dating coaches know and teach that casual sex and relationships are easier to find within peer groups. This peer group can also be used as social collateral in meeting and connecting with other groups. Getting to know even one person in another social group allows you to introduce your group to them, and have them introduce you to their group in turn. This is known in dating circles as merging set and is an age-old socially savvy way of meeting people you don’t know. This step is to form such a group around the conjurer, which can then be cultivated for social capital using Lesser Magick and Glamours.

• FINALLY, i’d make the request to meet that sexy-ass motherfucker using the 2 of Cups, to meet somebody. Even if you do cold approach (meeting strangers on the street or in clubs), having attractive qualities and a cool social group in your back pocket works in your favor. Nobody wants to fall in love with an unattractive hermit. Again a point many mages seem to ignore.

Since you’re going to chain your spirit conjures, chain your ritual requests as well. Be strategic.

Alternative to using tarot, the elemental spirits work very quickly and are often more accurate than demon or angel work. Elements are an underused option for people who don’t do necromancy.

I’d also like to put in a good word for natural magick, as well as self-hypnosis to develop inner qualities and telepathic connection for erotic parapsychology. Idk why this board is so hung up on demonolatry as if there aren’t other, often better AND EASIER ways to get the job done than calling on demons. You can do a lot of magick without calling ANY demons.

This board loves overkill and tryhard! Use the most efficient tool to get the job done. You don’t need to drive an 18-wheeler to the corner store to buy milk and eggs and you often don’t need to call on demon hordes to get a date on Saturday night if you just think and plan a bit.

But yeah. If you absolutely HAVE to use Goetia spirits to get laid:

• Baphomet to open your sexual centres all the way and give you a wicked sexual vibe (this alone can get you laid if you have attractive presentation);

• Forneus, to give you general respect and popularity with everyone who perceives you;

• Eligos to give you dignities to be accepted by high society (the cool people);

• Aim to develop humor and wit and give you gift of gab (you need to charm people first);

• Beleth to bring you all the booty you can handle, so you can vibe hard and charm with your sweet words;

• Dantalion to make it easier for you to do erotic trancework (sex is in the mind, y’all - orgasm is a mental experience with physical responses);

• Sallos to build a deep erotic connection and love.

Or any combination you care to name. I highly suggest throwing Inanna in there for you guys. The women she brings you are SUPER hot.

20 Likes

I’m not a love spell expert or anything, but I can see it too and I think it’s a good sign!

3 Likes

Most definitely can see it…

3 Likes

I see it too!

2 Likes

Say you’re female and don’t trust Ladilok (no one, spirit OR mortal, uses ME as a plaything)…

Any other spirits you can recommend for a female spellcaster (targeting men)?

1 Like

Yes - embody Babalon.

Call her using the method given here and here. A recommendation given here by another BALGer who has successfully called her.

Another BALGer has given instruction here on doing the lust ritual from Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible. There are also a few warnings to heed, if you read the entire thread.

Both of these links were written by women who did their work on men. Give these a shot if you’re interested.

12 Likes

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I know this was posted a while back, but any advice on adding possibly leraje into it to break up my target and his gf? I imagine that would go at the beginning, or possibly right after Belgian. I’ve heard Leraje works well for break ups but originally I wanted to just do dantalion to change their thoughts towards each other.