Vampiric ascent

where is it please? couldn’t find

Is this still a option? I’m interested…

I originally posted this incantation/word of power in Hermes’ “share your incantations” thread, but I figure it’s even more relevant here.

Basically there are two variations of this though the sound very similar.

Akatarilos Mikatarillic

Akatarilos Mikataric

The first one works best on living things (eg people) and the second one works best on inanimate or man made objects (like electronics)

You can use photographs of the person or object as a link to sap energy from a distance.

I had an awesome experience with the first one where I took a picture of a celebrity and visualized the energy coming into my finger while saying it. The feeling afterward was ecstatic and blissful.

1 Like

Can I have it too

Me as well I have someone who has already done this and sent a whole legion of spirits to kill me. I gotta do somn.

Alright @The_Supreme_being You have made 10 posts so far in the three hours since you joined this forum and not a single one of them is an introduction, despite being told to do so twice by members. Make your very next post an introduction, or you run the risk of having any subsequent posts removed until the rule is respected.

2 Likes

I did introduce myself

Maybe u missed the one I introduced myself on a apologized

Did u find it?.. I stopped commenting

If you mean the little post you made at the bottom of another topic instead of clicking the link provided and introducing yourself in the proper place, then, yeah, I saw it. It’s been flagged for the mods to move.

1 Like

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to piss you off. So u want me to introduce myself to you?

I didn’t know I was supposed to click the link I never been on here before

I just need some help or I’m gonna end up dead. And that can’t happen can u help me out please. So click on the link and introduce myself?

Please click the link given and do the intro where requested, thanks.

Is that better? I haven’t really done much magick I ts kind of embarrassing cause u guys seem to know your stuff. I didn’t wanna make myself look like dumb ass.

Ok

It may be my internet or a software issue but you’re posting intros anywhere BUT the link supplied above and I cannot currently move them, because something is glitching, please just paste an intro into the actual intros thread, which you can arrive at via the picture posted above, cheers! :+1:

Ok I’ll try again I thought I did.

Ok did I do it right that time

“I have had interesting experiences using a prayer to the moon goddess Selene from an ancients book actually called the vampire bible.”

I would love to know what actually happened, if it’s not too much trouble.

1 Like