I’m beginner how can i contact with lucifer and how i can request him for some money!

I’m beginner how can i contact with lucifer and how i can request him for some money!!

You can start by introducing yourself. Please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

I don’t have any skills… but i finished my topic can you look on it?

You need to do a proper introduction as I told you above. It is a rule here.

2 Likes

What do you think now? Is something missing?

Dude, are talking about your profile? That does not count as an introduction.

If you read what I linked for you, it very clearly says that you need to introduce yourself by making a thread on the forum in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTION section.

3 Likes

Just post an introduction of who you are, what you are going to do here. Search with the search glass for introduction if you need some ideas.

2 Likes

I guess he still hasn’t made an introduction…

@miko I should remind you that it’s one of our forum rules.

1 Like

theres tons of formal evocation guides on here. I suggest one without tools unless your into theatrics. Pick one in the name of a demon you trust. But hey that’s just my advice. The greatest gift you can give ot lucifer is knowing yourself.

1 Like

i have already written a topic as he told me

1 Like

I apologize for any mistake… u told me to write a topic about my skins and my address didn’t matter that’s what i did right?

Iook i want to pact with lucifer to give me money and this is my first time in this stuff what i should do in details please

Get a demon who tells the truth and call him as a weakness. the triangle is a seat for a spirit. Do not force someone into it. If the spirit likes to lie use to to your advantage. I highsly suggest Michael as a witness. Make sure you read over the loopholes. And look for inspiration from your favroite fairytale villain. Sign it with the name you want to be called irl. trust your best friend. we use the buddy system. so your never alone. my favorite anime is the promised never-land.

2 Likes

*witness
not wekaness lmao

1 Like

Wait… how i call a demon??

I translated and made a few changes to a calling from The infernal book, here Lucifer is evoked as a factotum Spirit: “To the great and powerful Lucifer. Oh great Lucifer, emperor of the infernal depths, I prostrate myself before you and I’ll hail you as Lord and King if you put me in possession of all the occult arts of magic which only you have. Accept me amongst your favorites, satisfy my lust for riches, give me the love of the one I desire, the power to hurt my enemies and to attain my purpose. Show up in order that I hail you as my King and sovereign. I invoke you once again Oh fair prince of darkness, so that you appear at my side in human shape. I don’t feel fear and I strongly desire to obtain what I ask you. I swear to follow your law from now and to renounce what you don’t like. I adjure you, Lucifer, come to me.”
Before that, some steps working for any entity: do a bit of relaxation and mind clearing. Find a sigil of the spirit and look at it for some minutes, then say the calling various times with concentration. You aren’t necessarily going to see or hear something (albeit it may happen) but nonetheless you’ll have a first contact.

1 Like

I’ve read about meditation in 7 days with sigil key but that’s not my purpose i want to pact with lucifer to get money i have a lot of pressure i just found this way to make my life better

My best friend can get anything he wants talks to him and asks for anything but he doesn’t want to guide me to the way i want to reach this level but i don’t know how can you guide me??

These days I’m practicing scrying with the screen of my cellphone ( which I’ve read on this forum, so thanks :slight_smile: ); the benefits of scrying are directly related to evocation. Whether you look into an entity’s sigil, a bowl of water, a black mirror etc., you need to give a relaxed look and maintain it until the lines of the sigil seems to flash or become 3D, or a fog appears on the mirror (/ cellphone’s screen).
Work also on your chakras, for example E.A. Koetting has the mantra Lamvamramyamhamramaum, and it’s possible to concentrate on the related spots on the body as well: Muladhara at backbone’s lower tip, Svadhisdthana under the navel, Manipura under the chest, Anahata at chest’s center, Vishuddha (clairaudience’s chakra) on the throat, Ajna (clairvoyance) between eyebrows, Sahasrara on top and at the center of the head.

4 Likes

Do you think that 7 days of meditation if front of sigil key i think they’re calling it ascending flame” will be useful ?