New TAF project

Good Wednesday evening to all! I am planning on participating in the new open project at Temple of Ascending Flame, and I need a recipe for Lilith oil. I searched the forums and I googled it but the only thing I found are sellers of the oil, not ingredients or a recipe. I found a couple YT/TikTok videos but the one i listened to didn’t sound knowledgable enough to trust. I prefer to craft my own on my altar rather than purchase ready made. I need my own intentions in what I use.

Does anybody have a recipe they’d be willing to share? I would be so grateful.

Enndigo Rhose

1 Like

Welcome @anon10825449 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

I’ve never heard of such a thing. As a mage, I would say make up something that is personal and meaningful to YOU personally, not anyone else, and aligned with the intent of the ritual, make it yours and it will be more powerful than anything you get 2nd hand which may have had a different goal in mind. You don’t want herbs for vengeance if your interest in Lilith is seduction for example.

Having said that, BALG contributor Belladonna’s Botanicals does do ritual oils (and I use her Return to Sender oil myself t good effect), looks like she does do a Lilith Ritual Oil as well as a Lilith Flying Ointment if you want to check that out.

4 Likes

Hello, do I reply to Timothy’s pinned intro?

I think I did this a few months back, but I’m not on here very often.

1 Like

Just click on the reply button at the bottom.

No, you didn’t. it would show in your post history if you had.

1 Like

I am reading a book online called Liber Lillith. I can see if I can go back to find it.

white Lillith oil is created by a man having sex with Lillith.
red Lillith oil is created by a woman having sex with Lillith.

I didn’t write down any of the recipes because I wasn’t planning to do anything with it right now. The oils can be used for better connection with Lillith as well as for other reasons. I am only half way through the book so I can’t say all the rituals that are in it.

The book Liber Lillith is out of print. There are a few expensive copies on ebay. or you can try to find it online.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply! I have read Liber Lilith, and it was life-changing for me. Kinda kick-started my awakening. I have a .pdf copy that I found somewhere on FB. I believe the oils you speak of were specifically to aid in physical manifestation when engaging with Lilith? I will go back and reread that, Im sure there are correspondences I can use. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like