Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you @lefty_curious

Are you initiated in any systems or traditions?

Hello, I am Alinal and I have practiced Chaos Magick for the past two years after leaving the Christian church. I found this path after studying the New Thought movement and being lead to Mitch Horowitz and his teachings. This eventually lead to me studying Luciferianism with which I feel most comfortable. I work primarily with Lilith but more recently with King Paimon which has lead me to study the traditions surrounding the Goetia.

No. The only option through most of my life (up till this point) was Freemasonry, but the local chapters seem to be strictly Blue Lodge, as far as I can discern.

There are probably traditional witchcraft practitioners around, but they keep a looowwww profile. There are Wiccans, of course, but their groupings seem a bit eclectic, and I sort of scratch my head at some of their practices. That leaves AMORC Rosicrucianism, which was an option pre-COVID, but less so now (they are not doing initiations until things blow over). Hope that helps!

1 Like

my name is [8] - (evertrue) i am an avenging angel, created by god to destroy evil! i’ve been bombing the shit out of the wannabe illuminati impostors with magick for years now, costing them many billion$ my current ambition is to keep choking (redacted by moderator) until he helps me build The I.F.D.(Independent Fingerprint Database) a reincarnation website where you can be immortal by recording your unique fingerprints, which are the same life-after-life, and leaving an inheritance to yourself

Please introduce yourself properly @highness, not this ridiculous conspiracy fantasy nonsense.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

So you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

3 Likes

Okay, threatening named individuals with magick is NOT permitted on here, so I removed that name you posted.

Please read the reply above, and also, familiarise yourself with our rules:

If you find this is not the right forum for you, please @ me to have your account deleted.

2 Likes

Greetings to all, I’m Rodrigo. I started my studies o magic about 2 years ago, I follow the good teachings of Lucifer. I wish to empower myself and ascend as godlike, to pierce the veils… I love dreams, and astral projections, I avoid cursing and love life, but never permit anyone to act against me as they like. I’ve been reading on this forum for more than a year but just decided to create an account hehe. Thanks you all for the teachings and great discussions.

1 Like

Welcome @DragonVessel

What do you practice?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Hello. I’ve never really developed a magickal name- perhaps I’ll come up with one during my time here?

I presently find myself preoccupied with energy work and inner alchemy- and fascinated by the ideas of Vampirism. My background includes some lucid dreaming, and a few fleeting instances of conscious astral projection. My inclination is against the trappings of dogma and submission to other powers, which drives me toward the personal idiosyncrasies of Chaos Magick. I’ve too long been an ‘armchair magician’, bloating my library and doing little else- something I intend to change.

I have an aversion to spirit work due to bad first experiences during my ‘awakening’, this is something I want to overcome, as I suspect I am losing out on much learning from work with spirits.

My ambitions: To conquer the ‘demons’ of my own mind; to assert my energetic/spiritual boundaries; to create a kingly life for myself in the physical; to explore the astral state and all it offers, and to overcome death itself! Somewhat more specifically: I’d like to learn energy manipulation and inner alchemy, explore how Vampirism fits in to that, and put my Chaote knowledge through it’s paces to better direct my presently semiconscious manifestation capability.

Struggles: Currently ongoing psychological healing crisis precipitated during my ‘spiritual/energetic’ awakening. Overcoming this, and the intensely disturbing energetic manifestations that accompany it, is my primary concern. THEN I can move on to riches, love, and then that higher-actualization stuff :slight_smile:

I look forward to asking you guys lots of questions and hopefully contributing some useful things back in return.

1 Like

Welcome @anotherQuestioner

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick at all, beyond your lucid dreaming and “fleeting instances of astral projection?”

If so, how long have you been practicing?

Was there anything in particular that precipitated this?

Where are you from?

West Coast, USA

Do you have any practical experience in magick[?]

Mostly, just wrangling my own mess of energy and thoughtforms. I’ve taken ‘potshots’ at chaos-style sigil magick but not very seriously, and have attempted developing Servitors or deliberate thoughtforms, but that seemingly proved futile in the face of my general condition. I’ve been working with a spirit of unclear character for several months, but it has proven difficult to communicate constructively through all the chaos and static I’m projecting on myself.

How Long?

I’ve been reading about magick for a couple of years, but only really gotten my hands dirty (so to speak) in the last few months.

Was there anything in particular that precipitated this?

The beginning of my awakening to spirit/energy phenomena was directly precipitated by interaction with a familiar spirit I was ‘matchmade’ with my a spirit keeping community. Never before that had I really FELT any kind of presence, and the exercises I did to ‘open my senses’ to better communicate were my first experiences of my energy system. The familiar was doing their own ‘tune ups’ on me, as well. The crisis part of the equation originated during that work, in a session when I was (unwisely) attempting to trigger a kundalini event, deliberately trying to generate a ‘energy ascending the spine’ experience with my breath and nascent energy-direction ability. I’m not sure I actually accomplished my dubious goal, but I definitely ‘unstuck’ a ton of repressed issues in a way that I was not ready to deal with at the time.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

completely understandable. forgive me. it wasn’t meant as a threat. just a fact.

no fantasies bud, i just know what i am. i was born in Providence, R.I. 3/7/72. i guess you could say i practice angel magick(enochian), and planet magic, using kaballah, the sefirot, and a few other tools, mixed with my own interpretations of mathematics, art, and space. It is mostly intent-based. i have met several angels in person(strangers who approached me over the past few months in different countries, and revealed what they were, and what i am) they told me that my fingerprint/reincarnation idea was true, yet i must dissolve evil first, or with such a website it could be ruinous to all forever

Douglas James Cameron, also known as Jamie Cameron or Fuego

I recently, in addition to being as a teenager diagnose with Major Depressive Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, as well as an Epileptic since birth, and having a grand mal seizure at 18 as a comeback; in 2016 was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and now Paranoid Schizophrenia - currently in my first week of partial hospitalization after three suicide attempts and nearly was about to jump off a parking structure, was talked down by a dear relative two weeks ago.
A couple years ago, I was worshipping demons, was kicked out of that apartment, moved to Virginia at that moment, and shortly after being kicked out of there because I was doing the same in a mixed Christian and Witch household. I summarily went to a nondenominational church, destroyed all materials in a bonfire, and had a deliverance.
@Lady_Eva, hello again.
I have been under constant attack by others, was jacked one night by a dark skinned guy in the early morning and had to plead for my life after being hit hard in the back of the head by the guy. Crip friends were ready to roll on him, and on the ones socially humiliating me, but convinced them not to. Still get insulted and harrassed daily. I found myself in vengeance mode, and am back after reviewing old LHP books.
So, bound for hell yet again it seems, as I cannot love or forgive myself or others now.
Wonderful.

Hi, I’m from the West Coast of the United States. Elemental is my screen name from back in the AIM/IRC days and doesn’t have any magical significance.

Over a decade ago, I left Catholicism and looking for something more useful, somehow ended up at workshops where channelers would channel beings like Archangel Michael, Metatron, Mary, St. Germain and a few others I can’t recall. I thought it was BS until I asked them some questions and they actually diagnosed health problems I didn’t know about as well as problems with my car (not cold reading). From there I was convinced this spiritual thing was real, around 2011 started doing meditations for chakras. Meeting my spirit guides, higher self, other beings through meditation/visualization, etc. Around 2017 took a class on reiki (don’t actively use it) and learned tarot too.

Why am I here? I believe there is something missing with regards to my spiritual development. I’ve done a lot of internal work trying to raise my vibration, but I find myself ill-equipped to deal with the harsh realities of the modern world. After a lot of online research (including here) I discovered the difference between the left hand and the right hand path and that it even existed. The right hand path doesn’t have tools on “how to pay bills” or “how to strike back at your enemies” (seems to have zero tools on revenge/justice and shys away from channeling “politically incorrect” entities) and apparently my spirit guides never incarnated on Earth so they care more about “good vibrations” than money/survival.

Trying to find more practical tools for my toolkit, not some “raise your vibration to shift planet Earth into 5d” fluff. Earth is full of jerks, why should I help people who try to harm me…no RHP person ever gave me an answer to that besides “they’re your brothers” which didn’t help. Already finding answers on this forum, there’s a thread that said “lightworkers are basically just batteries for spiritual entities” which was surprisingly insightful. When I was active with that community in real-life they emphasized shielding and not fighting back which struck me as disempowering.

1 Like

Hi all! I’m Daniel, I’m new here and excited to learn

I’m into black magic and different other types

Welcome @DanielLost Please tell us about yourself. This post tells us nothing about you and does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?