Forced Introduction

Hello everyone Im satans bastard child , from southern europe.

Im interested in Satan and demonolatry.

at this point im not yet in position of helping / providing guidance to anyone

I’ve rencently proformed my very first ritual and im not sure what do/ expect next ( already did a topic about it )

Anyways im just complying with the fiorums policy but after posting snooping around i can clearly tell that just as other forums this is not a very begginer friendly place

Cheers

3 Likes

Welcome! And this forum from my experience they are friendly to beginners even the RHP practitioners, no one is judgeing.

Just makesure you read BALG rules

2 Likes

Forced not, expected yes.

What specifically have you searched for that your not finding?

Have you thought about starting a thread about your experiences, there are many personal journals posted from members documenting first time undertakings, results and lessons learned.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, you’re not wrong. Lol. Anyways, there is good information on these forums, but like any forum, it has trolls and some not so friendly people. But i think the good information on here outweighs the cons. Good luck.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to BALG.

1 Like

Glad to see you started out with an open mind and a winning attitude there champ! :+1:

10 Likes

He’ll be outdoing the lot of us in no time, I’m sure

2 Likes

Lol how could it be otherwise when one makes a post asking a specific question and is utterly ignored…

Well, 2 on-topic replies and our ever-vigilant Batman helping you find your way around isn’t “ignored,” and you may find you get more interest if you put in a bit of effort, since this presumably matters to you - I have edited your original title “so i did my very fist ritual what to do / expect next?” to “I did my very first ritual, what to expect next?” because that looks less lazy.

I’ll shortly be sending you a PM with useful things in, meanwhile, this article will repay the time spent, to understand why many people will shun a topic that appears lazy:

3 Likes

Ah… Now I’m starting to wonder what a “fist ritual” might look like. Has anyone tried to integrate BDSM into a ritual context before? That combination of sex and pain would make for powerful magic…

1 Like

Il’’ have to agree with you, yesr initial title sounded lazy…anyways thank you for the help and, reading material provided :wink:

2 Likes