Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

A big thanks to Belial who, as I saw with someone else here, took away any craving for alcohol that I had. It was literally gone the next day. HAIL BELIAL!

3 Likes

Yelahiah rocks. I’ve twice engaged yelahiah to help friends get houses fitting their wanted criteria and within their price ranges pretty quickly

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for keeping my body and my energy upright in times that scream for a long nap or a complete hibernation cycle. I promise that I will take care of that as soon as the worst part of everything is over.

Thank you Zuhal, for your quiet yet undeniable hand in the whole very confusing “purpose” department.

2 Likes

As promised, I offer my profound gratitude to King Asmodeus Lord of Passion, Lord of wrath and my benefactor.

I offer profound gratitude to Belial. King of the King of Kings.

To both of these infernal entities who answered my pleas and turned my nights into days, I am deeply indebted to. Thank you both for being there for me and bailing me out once more. Now for the big one!

I am grateful to Prince Orobas. Thank you great one, the oracle of Lucifer for the favor. The placement of a child into the exclusive school of her choice. Ave Orobas.

2 Likes

People were not kidding about Rosier being so subtle you may almost miss it,and Dantalion’s work I had a clear confirmation VIA phone calls. I feel for next time to specify a vague timeline (or feel enough) in my layered work,but not enough of a set timeframe to make the lust for results ever cross my mind. In my opinion I dont recommend layered work if you dont have the time or genuine longsought thirst.

I simply drew their sigils under a light trance,really slowly chanting their names and almost as if I was hanging out with these spirits in absolute sincerity and respect of my being. I did not use Enn’s for these 2 although next time I will. I made this account simply to hold up my end of the bargain because I dont want to “Wait and wait” to reward them incase I get lost in “coincidences” and forget to praise them. I probably wont check this thread or replies or DM’s and you know why,but this is a fantastic place for information and praise

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

I hear ya on that!

Hail Mary, Praises to St Rita, Glory and Thanks to YHWH

Twice now I have contacted the the trio for assistance and I usually work with the trio at once.
The two occasions I contacted them was successful.

First,some months back,I wanted to graduate with a particular cgpa.i began reciting the rosary daily,plus the novena of St Rita of impossible cases,and I said some prayers to YHWH. I graduated with the cgpa I had in mind with a hair breath.

Second was a job. Just barely thirty minutes of repeating the ritual,I received a call concerning the desired job I wanted. More like I was invited for an interview.And I am hopeful and Thankful for a request that is yet to be 100% completed.

Thank you St Rita and Mother Mary for your intercession. Thank you YHWH for coming through.

4 Likes

A big thank you goes to Tehyagrah and Pariel, for helping my sister out with the problems she had with her enemy. Now the enemy is miles and miles away from her. Great job guys!

3 Likes

Thank you Hubal for the rain and Dablat for holding the moisture into the ground! I just came across a scientific assessment about the respective soil moisture and its nothing but green flags! This work was amazing, lets do it again next summer :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you Prince Sitri and Duke Agares, for helping me out in my relationship. You always help me fast and within the time period.
Hail Prince Sitri and Duke Agares!!

5 Likes

Thank you, Nitika!
I am grateful for your help. You always seem to come through for me when it comes to small bits of cash! And I am grateful for every penny.

5 Likes

Wow, must have been a meeting you really wanted to avoid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Someone did! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks to Raziel and Tzadkiel and Michael for coming through, also hail Jove!!

1 Like

Thank you Sitri for reminding me.

2 Likes

Thanks to Forneus and Furcas for pulling off a nice little miracle for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, Saint Expedite, for coming through quickly when I needed him!

I’ve been traveling recently, and I had gotten a persistent mild illness. A sore throat and relentless exhaustion had been dogging me (and it’s not covid; I checked!). I’ve only got about a week left, and I really wanted to be able to enjoy it, but I couldn’t shake the persistent bleh feeling.

Walking down the street, I saw an image of Saint Expedite on the wall. Later, I was thinking that what I really wanted was to be healed of this minor illness fast so I could enjoy the rest of my trip. I prayed to him that if he healed me sufficiently within a day, I would offer him praise. Later that day I was led past that image again by my traveling companion.

And come through he did! I had a vast reduction in my exhaustion in the next few hours, and the next day it was pretty much gone. My sore throat was greatly improved too–I commented to my traveling companion that I had just managed to eat a meal without pain for the first time in days.

So, if you wants something done fast, even if it seems outside his normal remit, try Saint Expedite!

Praise to Saint Expedite!

3 Likes

Thank you

Lilith
Dantalion
Chenor
King Paimon

For all your assistance today :pray:t4::black_heart::peacock:

4 Likes

Thank you Halphas, Malphas and Naberius. This is a long time coming.

2 Likes