Third eye

Thinking that can open the third eye

This can be a helpful information. Thanks so much

1 Like

Third eye is never closed, it’s either weak or worked out. you can look up things like scanning/inner awareness/ outer awareness which you’ll be working out your psychic channels like a muscle.

2 Likes

Thanks but how can see with clarity

Practice. There’s no instant clarity. You see with whatever you start with and get better as you continue to do it.

Welcome @Nana1 Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I am novice to magic and all that so where do I start from?

Seriously I don’t know anything about magic but I am much interested in magic and spirituality. However, I don’t want the left hand magic or the black, rather the white. I wish someone can guide me.

Thanks

Yes, seriously. Introduce yourself as requested. It’s not a difficult thing to do and is required on this forum,

2 Likes

Mantra ISIS

How is this done please?

IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS this way

1 Like

You will never have your third eye open if you don’t introduce yourself as requested. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Are u here to help or you are here attack. Unfortunately I have introduced myself but because it’s in your interest to attack people here, you couldn’t even verify. Bye

I noticed when my mind and soul are at peace, my ability to hear and feel spirits is way better than when occupied by negative thoughts and emotions.

4 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Everyone is different. I tried to stay positive but being positive didn’t bring me anything. So I tried to be negative and that made me feel worse. I give up on both. Just being me. If I can’t think good then at least I don’t want to think bad either.

2 Likes

You need to learn to just be an observer, thoughtless, opinionless, emotionless etc…

4 Likes

A friend of mine taught me that lesson early on. You can’t let emotions interfere with your work.

3 Likes

I love your write ups. I wish you could help me with secret, key or code to open my third eye. Thanks