How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

Not sure where they got there’s but look on Etsy and put into the search “King Paimon” or “Paimon Sigil”. You’ll get everything from clothes, jewelry, and miscellaneous merchandise that has his sigil in them. Decent prices too!

1 Like

Welcome @LilMissOccult. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hi I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if you could email me. I have a few questions that I would like to ask in private. Other than that I really love this! It has a lot of detail to it and it’s really informative.

I’m not sure if the person that created this thread is still around, but if you have any questions, you can try searching the forum using the search function to find your answers.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, then feel free to start your own thread. you don’t have to get too personal if you don’t want, and the friendly members here will help you answer and questions you have.

May I ask what sigil you used? And what incense works best? I’m also summoning with more than one person, does that work?

Welcome @Kaiger_Galaxy. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

for me king Paimon is mercurial spirit,summon him on wednesday ,at the hour of mercury during daytime.

3 Likes

seems as if King Paimon is a very popular spirit on this forum. I see his name pop up everywhere

2 Likes

I’m going to write King Paimon a Thank You soon and make him a meal in his honor, for helping my family get a house and all the other blessings.

8 Likes

try asking the spirit evidence ,like tell it to move or do something to show its prescence thats what i do ,to make sure am not imagining.

Do you have to have offerings for those that come with Him?

Not really, but it depends. Just ask him, to make sure. But I don’t personally do that.

I definitely want to work with King Paimon when I get the chance.

I’ve only left him offerings, he’s really the only one interested anyways. To me his legion is always dancing everywhere, like a moshpit lol

1 Like

I UNDERSTAND YOU, the people here have been incredibly helpful magickally for nothing in return already, this has given me joy, there are so many people in the world charging thousands and they may even be charlatans, of course you cant do these workings for others constantly, and of course for certain works you need to be compensated, I understand this immediately, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi am im new here, how should i know if king paimon is my patron?, because im very curious and the Name Paimon always in my mind

Welcome @Othersideoffaith. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I realize this is an old question but, if you’re still in doubt, King Paimon likes Frankense, Bind Weed, Myrrh, sandal wood, and other Earthy scents. He also likes yellow and gold colors ( and the metal gold ). He insists on being addressed as King Paimon, calling him Paimon is disrespect in his eyes. For offerings, he likes gold, wine/alcohol ( I make really high ABV wine at home and it’s delicious. I often give him that and some premium Belgian and Swiss dark chocolate. You can also use a sugary drink like Mountain Dew, Pepsi, whatever. Like they say, it’s the thought that counts, but do give him the best you can, he is a king and should be treated and addressed as such. As for the summoning, I choose to be a solitary practitioner because other subconscious minds can effect what you wish to achieve.

4 Likes

you are inspiring ,…

The photo doesnt exist. please fix it.