Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I have tried to experiment using love magick and chanting spells. I have also performed some wealth spells from years ago. I am guessing it works because I have had constant streams of income.

Thank you

Hi all,

Working my way through GOMā€™s books, namely 72 Sigils of Power, Enochian Success Rituals, Magickal Seduction, Angels of Wrath. Currently studying Demons of Magick.

Found this forum to be most helpful, so I signed up. Hope I can be as useful to others as some of you have been to me in the future.

Peace!

1 Like

Welcome @Sinimini

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of the Gallery of Magick stuff?

1 Like

Hi DarkestKnight,

UK, you?

Since the beginning of this year. Iā€™ve felt a calling all my life to develop occult skills, but I grew up Catholic, so it was a long process that didnā€™t start till well into my 30s.

The GOM Enochian Success book really got me to take action. I had some interest in John Dee but this book seemed to make something so mindbogglingly difficult seem relatively simple. I became a big fan of GOM for that reason and also that there is little to no use of physical items in rituals. I like to travel light.

The only other ā€œsystemā€ I have worked with both intentionally and unintentionally is LOA and a book I used extensively in my teens that taught one how to change their energy via breathing and hand positions based on Ninjutsu.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Canada :slight_smile:

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Thankyou for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Hello All,

I am returning to magickal practise after a long break. I have a variety of interests, Iā€™m not necessarily looking to identify with any system as such.

Having said that, Tarot, Runic Galdor, Seidr and Shapeshifting work are of especial interest, as are using mind-body systems such as Daoist&Buddhist Qi Gong, and Gong Fu as vehicles for shapeshifting, auric magick and astral work. Iā€™d love to hear from anyone interested in sharing notes and ideas.

Iā€™ve recently been exposed to the Vampyric and Lycanthropic currents and am hookedā€¦Iā€™m also partial to the Trickster archetype and am bringing that into my sphere in a deliberate, practical sense.

I live in Australia, and listen to a lot of Psychobilly, Nordic Ambient, Death Metal. Iā€™ve found music to be a ready and exceptionally useful gateway into useful, ecstatic states.

Be well, this a great forum-looking forward to speaking with you.

Welcome @Mordred

How long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

Good question-not very long at all, in any coherent sense. From the age of 16-25 I worked with the Thoth Tarot quite extensively. On older magician friend introduced me to trance-work and using visualisation, and sigilisation.

After this time other things took precedence, such as music, study and martial arts. But recent life-altering events have drawn me back.

For the last three years I have practised a system of Kundalini/Kriya Yoga, with excellent results. To be honest I think consistent work in a codified magickal system or tradition is a glaring omission, and has scattered my efforts. I would appreciate any advice in this regard.

When I mentioned above that I was not looking to identify with a particular system, I was referring to a reluctance to look merely for an identity ("-ists" and ā€œ-ismsā€), as opposed to exploring and mastering techniques as needed, or as personal interest drives me. I have begun the basic mental techniques outlined by N.D. Blackwood since recieving his book.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Hi,

i am new to this forum. My ifn is Whoisme. As of my objectives, i hope to have the power to change my reality. i think the current struggles i have is that most of the processes i came across seems more like meditation or prayersā€¦

Greeting Everyone,

1. Iā€™m 39 and Iā€™m from Bombay, India (Lived and went to school in the US for 8 years, Michigan and LA)
  2. My Magical Name is Kindraathe
  3. I mainly practice working with the Goetic Spirits, Tantra, Aghora/LHP Hinduism.

Iā€™m a blood initiate to Satan and also an Initiate to Srividya Tantra.

Started off with Wicca in 2003 and then moved to the LHP in 2004. Been practicing on and off (mostly off since then). Especially since I had kids.

The current challenges I face is how to figure out a good banishing and protection system without depending on Judeo-Christian sources.

Also finding parallels and similarity between the LHP hierarchy and LHP Hinduism/Tantra.

Hey Everyone Iā€™m new on here!!!

Iā€™m a Spanish guy, 26M and Iā€™m a newbie in the world of Magick. First of all I want to be honest with you, I didnā€™t come here for relaxation/spiritual/white magic stuffā€¦

I was raised in a Christian family, not very devout but I was baptized and all those thingsā€¦By the age of 20-22 I started to see the truth and harsh reality and how money, sex, fame and those things are the key to be happy in life (as well as health and some amount of love of course). Every year that goes by I feel Iā€™m more and more greedyā€¦I just think of saving money, dating girls and living a comfortable life.

I ask myself lots of questions and I realize Iā€™d do anything to achieve what I want. I donā€™t wanna die at the age of 80, 90 or whenever I die without having enjoyed the life I wantā€¦ā€œI prefer to be 1 day like a wolf rather than 100 years like a lambā€ is a Spanish saying.

Lately Iā€™ve been suffering because Iā€™ve a strong crush on a girl. Iā€™m currently dating a friend with benefits but I canā€™t stop thinking of my crush; itā€™s such an overwhelming feeling. I hope Magick can help me in banishing bad energies and take control of my life, and also learn how to attract her and start a happy relationship.

Welcome @RedCandle

Do you have any practical experience in magick yet?

If you do, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

If you donā€™t. what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Welcome @Whoisme Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you donā€™t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

not much experience to be honest. Just basic rituals playing enns and asking for things. Iā€™m only interested in black Magick I want material things money, sex, lust, wellbeingā€¦

Iā€™m interested in learning about love-lust-attraction spells

And how long have you been practicing?

Hi there!
My name is Lego, a 26 M residing in Mumbai, India. Iā€™m new to this forum and just joined today. I have a teeny bit of experience when it comes to companions and have a few spirit/entity companions bought through experienced conjurers. I was brought up in a strictly Roman Catholic household, my parents being devout Catholics. I havent cast any spells as such till date, definitely trying to work on that bit. Been browsing this forum since a couple of days and ive leaned more about the occult than i did in an entire year before this. Thank you for having me here.

2 Likes

hey iā€™m aleks.
im 18, ive worked with hellenic polytheism for three years and i also am still studying wicca before i actually go down a certain path.
i work with apollo and aphrodite mainly, i do have other deities i just started working with that i may need help with on a few things.
i have had many past lives with apollo but im still connecting with him for the time being.
i believe thats a good introduction for now, thank you for reading.

5 Likes