I’m back

I’ve been gone since 2018-2019, I really didn’t think I would be back here but for some reason something is calling me back. I don’t know if it’s an entity, or just curiosity. If I’m to go come back into this way of living. Where should I begin?

1 Like

Probably a good idea is to reintroduce yourself and tell us what you been up to in magick and such at the introductions page since you been gone a while.

This might be the right link:

If you been here before you know you’ll just be asked to reintroduce yourself anyway lol so get to it :ok_hand: :v:t2:

Edit add: I’ve seen a few returnees get asked to reintroduce themselves since I’ve joined so so why not reintroduce yourself (some people like me haven’t met you yet you know)

If you know your old account maybe @moderators could reinstate it if you left in good standings.

1 Like

The OP is fine. There is no rule requiring a re-introduction after a prolonged absence. He was fairly active before he left, and we generally only ask those with little activity in their profile to do another intro. He can, of course, choose to do one to list any new experience he has had with magick, which may be helpful.

1 Like

Ok. Sorry
Thanks @DarkestKnight

1 Like

You’re welcome. It’s a good ask, as returning members with new accounts do need to do a new intro, :+1:

2 Likes

Are you still working on the self improvements thing? What are your goals?

1 Like