Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you @Zelmondss and @WeeLilUnorthodOx for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Hi, are you initiated in these yet?

hi
no not yet i being a member for 5+ years

thank you very much

Thank you for the warm welcome. I used the template from Timothyā€™s post to start my message and didnā€™t notice that there was another post that included a bit of more detailed format.

Thankfully @Lady_Eva pushed me in the right direction and sent me some useful information.

Iā€™m really forward to learn and have fun here.

1 Like

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello everyoneā€¦
Im from Puerto Rico and my first language id Spanish just in case Iā€™m write something wrongā€¦
I have been involved in witchcraft since I was a kid. My mom used to do Santeria and espiritismo and brough me to witch doctors when I was a kids because of an ilness. Since then I also practiced from childhood some Kriya yoga as teached by Yogananda and also got involved in the Hare Krishna movement. Also was exposed from childhood to parapsychology and metaphysic clases my mom took, I learned a lot about energy work, remote viewing while just touching objects. I have always have gifts for example when I was a kid I always knew where I was my mom could have been lost driving a round and i would know where to go even if I didnā€™t drive thru that place never in my life, if something was broken like a radio or what ever I would pray on them and knock it a few times and it started working once again,I did list those kind of powers tho I think it was something I had just when I was a kid maybe because of my inocense. I always felt precenses of energies around me and when I was a kid it scared me but now Iā€™m becoming more brave and relaxed about that. I have benn doing rituals since teenage years but they were more about cleaning and protection since my moms teacher from parapsychology and metaphysic sensed my gifts he would use me to help contact beings while in hipnosis trance and aid in the process of cleaning spaces that were infested with evil spirits and help those other spirits to go to the other side. I had my first tarot when I was 15 but in reality I was so immature and didnā€™t like to read books al I knew was from classes and my own expirence so I didnā€™t take it seriously just about 1 year ago that I started to really work with the tarot and I have to be honest Iā€™m really good at it and they never lie to me.

Even tho my mother exposed me to all of that, all my family are Christians my mom included but sheā€™s catholic I do love Jesus too I just donā€™t see him the same way my family sees him, but I think heā€™s really cool and a master I think he was a mage too and I grew to live him more when studying gnosticsism. Since my family are Christians they look at what I practice as something bad, my mother says Iā€™m working with demons (in a bad way) just because she doesnā€™t understand anything even tho she knows a lot but I feel like she has fears in her that she learned from church (and I wonā€™t lie Iā€™m also working on reprogram is my self to erase them from me too)
Right now Iā€™m 30 and I donā€™t know what to say what I practice because I donā€™t follow any school of magic but I have been reading a lot I have been offered to inĆ­ciate into Santeriasnd crown a santo but Iā€™m still learning and donā€™t feel prepared to do it. I came across this forum since I started reading gallery of magick books and how to use words of power, angels and demons because I want some things to happen in my life and Iā€™m looking into how to make my spells come to manifest.

I have done spells like in the hoodoo tradition and follow my intuition but now I plan on mixing my spells with the spells teached by the gallery of magick

1 Like

Hi everyone, I like to be called pack. I come here for knowledge and also feel like learning black magic, voodooā€¦ etc is apart of my path. I want to learn everything I can, What brought me here is one day Lucifer came in contact with me through someone else and it was strange. (Iā€™m just going to get to the main part) Iā€™m some what new to all this so I would like help on knowing what happened this specific day. So, what happened was I meditate because I was told by Lucifer to so we can communicate to talk about things I would like not to mention and but as I meditated my eyes was closed and I could see through them but I didnā€™t see Luciferā€¦. at the beginning I felt a lot of fear and I mean a lot like it was unreal. My question is, is this a bad sign or has a meaning?

Welcome @Pack

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

Iā€™m from Fort Worthā€¦ Iā€™ve never tried to do any magick yet so no but Iā€™m sure I can do anything . I was also told by many people Iā€™m chosen and I find it easy to contact spirits faster then others. I walked passed many people and in my head I said or had the thought they was going to die and they did a few months later. Another thing my ears been ringing ever since I contacted Lucifer dose that have a meaning?

ā€¦but you just said you have no experience in magick, so how do you know you can ā€œcontact spirits easier than others?ā€ :thinking:

2 Likes

Whats up everybody. My nameā€™s Tristen. Iā€™m 24 and from Seattle. I am mainly into draconian magick, necromancy, and vampirism. I started studying magick and the LHP and lightly practicing about 5 years ago. However, I have only started practicing daily and really beginning to advance and progress for about the last year. My mission is to reach godhood and spriritual immortality.

Greetings to you all!

Magick name: Michelle
Photos:
Magic I am interested in: angelic magick
Current ambition: to become a classical sorceress
Current struggles: unexplained nightmares, financial struggles, and relationship issuesHe

1 Like

Welcome @Michellekabod

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

Thank you very much. I am from Nigeria.

I am very new in magic.

I did try to petition archangel haniel and sachiel.

I got a sign of acceptance from archangel haniel only.

Currently I am learning the act of meditation

2 Likes

Iā€™m MarthanĆ³ir. Iā€™m mostly into sigil magick and most of my experience is with chaos magick. I found chaos magick and stuff like five years ago and never really could find a place to learn how to get deeper into magick or really understand it. Iā€™m interested in learning the runes and also trying to work with spirits but I havenā€™t had much luck so far. Iā€™m from the United States.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi I am new to this site. I am female in my mid 30ā€™s interested in all types of magick. I am open to black and white magick. I am also open to learning from others. I like Chaos magick and Black magick. Cause sometimes you need to effect change and get your way. My ambitions is to become a more adept magician. My struggles are reconciling my religious upbringing with my beliefs about magick. I am looking forward to learning and interacting with others on this forum.

2 Likes

Welcome @Crystyle112

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

I am from USA, Georgia. I canā€™t say that I have had experience perse in using black magick, but I read that black magick is stronger indeed and effects the world more strongly. I will be trying out some. Esp love and wealth magick.