Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory -- beginners look here! (part 2)

The original post here has been locked. This will be our new gather stop.

The software is weird when quoting post to see the links from the original post click the blue hyperlink and you will be there.

13 Likes

This is one of my bookmarks and it has some helpful information for beginners on getting into TGS via mantra:

22 Likes

Some I created:

In the link below, I did a walk-through for a member teaching how to begin creating simple wards, this is the kind of magick I developed naturally as a child and requires zero equipment, it will aid your visualisation skills as well:

15 Likes

Excellent tutorial from @chef1964 I have bookmarked:

@AdamThoth has several, here’s one example:

Some from the forum’s vaults:

11 Likes

I am not an expert at meditating but changing my breathing pattern and doing good breathing made my meditations simplier as hell

10 Likes

Post from the archives:

4 Likes

I feel these are extremely helpful in helping out beginners great idea @Lady_Eva

Psychic Development for the Magician

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight new tut aded to the list. :+1:

13 Likes

@Micah good stuff. :+1:

11 Likes

Nice thread you’ve started here @Lady_Eva. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great information and success story assisting a dog:

5 Likes

This is information Lucifer gave to forum member @DormiensDei:

11 Likes

Wow! Impressive. Now I have even more to read :wink:

3 Likes

There are some external links curated by forum member @Yberion here: Willpower - how to increase.

4 Likes

Excellent and innovative addition to the repertoire of modern magickal methods by forum member @SoulSmith :

5 Likes

External links to various training systems:

2 Likes

Here is one of my go-to’s to get rid of unwanted connections, if anyone needs it, they’re welcome to use it/customize it/and put it in their own books if they wish.

1 Like

Some great input for your perceptions of reality and magick

3 Likes

Bumping this… please add your own tutorials you wrote folks, don’t be shy. :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent post by @Goku:

3 Likes