Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome back. Please bear in mind that by starting over with a fresh account, you must now abide by the 90 rule for newcomers in regards to readings and such. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I agree. Im more on learning geomancy at the moment, so dont think the 90 day rule would be a big deal, also trying to learn more universal tarot meaning and interpretation anyway, to make my reading more effective.
Also, just to be transparent, I am not looking for at this time nor in the future as Im aware of, any relationships, sex or marriage with women (Im heterosexual), just to avoid any entangle meant there just wanted to be clear, so no worries about me hitting on anyone or trying to cozy up to them at all.

ā€¢ D.K.Blackschleger

ā€¢ Photos if youā€™re comfortable
ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like: Candle magick, evocation, invocation, playing card divination
ā€¢ Current ambitions: To work on my body. My best magick was almost always without aid of spirits when I was around 180 lbs. Now Iā€™m at 294 and not only is my magick lacking, but my life. I also want to heal any/all past trauma and allow myself to trust. Learning to be vulnerable is emotionally like sticking your hand in the fire but you have to do it.
ā€¢ Current struggles: Learning to grow and better myself. Recently went through a breakup that destroyed me but shed a light on every one of my flaws. Now Iā€™m trying to find a gym buddy near Simpsonville, SC. I want to get swole.

1 Like

So, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced? You still havenā€™t provided any real information on your experience, and only answered one of my questions.

Thatā€™s the thingā€¦ I am literally that new, I donā€™t know what I practise yet. Iā€™m making this up as I go and havenā€™t gotten a direction yet. Which is kinda why Iā€™m here. Iā€™m totally inexperienced and have jumped in at the deep end because of a dream I had that said this was the right way to go. This was about 6 months ago (despite previous interest in the subject) and I did my first proper sorta asking a demon to actually help me out with something a few nights ago. I donā€™t even know what books to read, what the right questions to ask are or anything. Iā€™m on the path Iā€™m on now because I need to learn to be myself and actually be in control after years of being controlled. If you can direct me to any reading material or other sources of information, Iā€™d appreciate it. Also, another unrelated question, how do I move where the reply box is; my keyboard covers it and I canā€™t see what Iā€™m typing.

Edit: it seems to have fixed itselfā€¦ Donā€™t mind me :sweat_smile:

Hi there @Delilah, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Here are a few links to get you started. You can find some great information in these threads for beginners:

Success stories:

If you have any questions about anything, please use the search functionā€¦if you canā€™t find what youā€™re looking for, please feel free to start your own topic and ask the friendly members here.

3 Likes

Welcome back Fuego! I hope you find your path whatever that maybe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @LostBoys

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced? What do you mean by ā€œaudio?ā€

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Iā€™m nameless for now. I havenā€™t consciously practiced any sort of magick outside of my Christian upbringing and Iā€™m a little bit uncomfortable introducing myself with my face.

So why am I here?

At first I was merely researching the occult in a sort of detached fascination. I combed through a few forums, watched some YouTube videos, and went through a very basic exercise. I was satisfiedā€¦ until something reached out to me. Now I feel compelled to answer. This is more or less the start of my journey. My first goal will be to learn my name, from there I will do some candle and sigil magick and see where things go.

Right now, Iā€™m struggling with my relationships to those that I claim to care about. I was reminded of how I feel used by these people and Iā€™m not sure what to do about it. Though, whatever spoke to me seems to have a few unsavory ideas. Anyways, this seems like a wonderful community and I canā€™t wait to share and learn more with you all. No doubt Iā€™ll probably get some things wrong or confused along the way. I ask that you be patient with me when the time comes.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Itā€™s a complicated path.
Candle magick, hoodoo, angelic magic, cabalistic magic, these are my interests.
Quareaia however still calls to me. Yikes. The problem of a Libra.

2 Likes

Hello, I go by Stratus and I am a eclectic practitioner with leanings towards LHP. Some of my influences come from Paganism, Demonolatry, Wicca, GoM, BALG, and DH Thorne to name a few. I study Stoicism and Tao. However, my curiosity leads me to a lot of places and so I tend to read many different books on religion, magick, and philosophy. I have been practicing for about 8 years now and have had a lot of success with magick. My path is constantly unfolding and it has been a wonderful journey. I grateful for BALG having this forum. It has been a great resource. Since I deleted my FB account and anything else having to do with social media, I come here. Thank you for being here. I appreciate this community.

1 Like

Welcome.

Not everyone has a magick name, donā€™t feel compelled to get one if is not relevant. I think most people call themselves their own name/screen name.

Where are you from? How old are you?

3 Likes

Your magick name - None, but I suppose Kundalini Witch is as good a name as any

ā€¢ Photos if youā€™re comfortable - maybe later

ā€¢ Kinds of magick you like- demon magic is what gets me excited. Also kundalini energy, which is my main focus.

ā€¢ Current ambitions - learning how to awaken kundalini at will but in a controlled manner, not a chaotic manner that leads to insanity. Anyone who has experienced kundalini awakenings before may understand what I mean by that.

ā€¢ Current struggles- root chakra, 3rd chakra (stomach, fears, identity, etc), learning how to get money with little effort, and how to activate the kundalini so that unlimited power flows thru me. These are my struggles

Welcome @KundaliniWitch

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Thanks Darkest Knight.

Iā€™m from America but have been living in India for a while.

My experience of kundalini dates back to 2014, when an indian girl who was into black magic somehow awoke my kundalini thru distance. It was an incredible experience, like pure magic. It lasted for like 2 or 3 months.

I have vast experience in the Krishna worship religion, although I donā€™t really have certainty about it or anything. I was doing vipasana meditation in the Himalayas a few months back and had an ego-death experience where my mind-ego disappeared and I saw the eternal consciousness that is eternally existing in the now, rather I became that, since the ā€œiā€ was no longer there. So whatever, Iā€™m just focused on kundalini and learning more about demonology, demon magic. I have a little bit of experience, having done a few blood pacts, with differing result levels.

Pleased to meet you.

Iā€™m a 24 y/o from Maryland. I appreciate your advice that a name wonā€™t be necessary. All the same, Iā€™m curious to learn it.

Might I ask about your practice? What got you into magick?

1 Like

I do several different things, but my main focus is visionary magick. And I started out of curiosity.

1 Like

I see. What is visionary magick though? Are there any specific rituals related to it?

1 Like

Hello to everyone! My name is Teodora and Iā€™m a total beginner in the matter. Iā€™m a very spiritual person and Iā€™ve read a book or two about certain aspects of magick, but a recent ā€œdownfallā€ in my well-being made me go deeper into the rabbit hole and so - here I am.
Iā€™m willing to find out more about how can I help myself live a better life also I find every single thing about magick very interesting and Iā€™m learning new things with passion.
It will be a pleasure for me to answer any question or get any advice if my message touches someone. It will be a even greater pleasure to be a part of this community and Iā€™m grateful I found it in a time of lack and belief in myself ā€¦ I hope this is a good beginning of my journey and I wish every soul here a blessing from all spirits all along their path!

3 Likes