Which of the courses, items or what should I do to acheive

Dear sir good morning. I have gone through your contents on become a living God and I wish to participate in the activities that are going on in your organization or group. I wish to be among the hundreds and thousands that are gaining from you courses and programs.

Sir, please my goals are to become an enlightened being, one who understands himself and everything, powerful in the act of magic with abundant of wealth to solve my financial need and help my family and others around me.

Sir please advise me on which of these course or what should I do that will aid me in achieving my goals. Please advice me on what I should do.

Thanks

Your sincerely

Nwosu Michael aka livinglight

Welcome @Livinglight It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Please do make an intro as requested.

Well, this is the forum, it’s a free community where you can come and talk to other students of magick. We have shared many tutorials with each other over the years, but there’s no real organization to them.

If you want to buy a BALG course from the main site, as a beginner I recommend the Black Magick course.
This gives you a good overview of western occultism with a focus on the self empowering philosophy of the left hand path. It would be a good base from which to start your studies. If I was starting out, this is the one I’d choose. :slight_smile:

The one I did start with, is the original book, Ordo Ascensum Aetrynalis, and I also did the Omni courses, before the Black Magick one came out. I think the Black Magick course aims to give a cheaper and more comprehensive initial training.

Hope that helps :slight_smile: