has heard of Willpower or Intelligence enhancing Magic,
right?

This is an invitation,
for old and new members alike,
to train their personal Willpower.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

23 Likes

First channel is amazing, used to watch his videos a lot back in the days.

Great work Y

1 Like

Thank you Garm,

indeed, he’s a great guy.

And pretty close to magick,
just not Coven or Order Type. :wink:

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

As explained here,
we’ll have to add a secound section,
for imagination exercises and systems.

Links are welcomed.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

What is important to note is " The “WILL” does not have power. Power is not a property of the Will. The Will is simply a statement of intent. The Will is the aspect of your being which is responsible for communicating your desires, wants, intent, and needs. The Will communicate what you should go after, but it is not what empowers you to go after it. The wheel is like the steering wheel of your car, dictating the direction in which car should travel, but it is not what is responsible for powering the car to its destination, it is the car engine which does that.
The steering wheel points the car in a direction, the engine powers it in that direction.

To able to say, I want this, I want that, I would love to have…or this/that would be great to have., etc. shows your Will is fully functional.
Your Will is perfect, your energy profile on the other hand, that which empower you to go after what you want, is what need fixing.

In your rituals / Meditations, don’t ask for WillPower, ask for the energy and capacity to accomplish that which you have “Willed For”. and see what happens.

7 Likes

Welcome @Velvetbowtie. I see you joined us Feb 3 but this is your first post. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Here’s an adition regarding the other aspect:

Creativity.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

@Yberion Amazing stuff :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

Sin,

¥’B

Bump.