Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank You!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’d like to remain somewhat anonymous on here, but I’m a 36yo woman from the USA. You can call me M. I’ve been into spirituality for many years. About 3 years ago I got into Neville Goddard and started experimenting with new thought principles, which have worked well for me, but I also somehow got drawn to magic at that time. I’ve been reading about magic for about 3 years but only recently started doing some workings; 6 months ago I (very successfully) completed a ritual from Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick, last week I finished up the Master Curse from Winterfield’s Magickal Attack, and I’m currently working on 7 Occult Money Rituals by Henry Archer.

I don’t have a specific magical system, really. So far I’ve mostly learned about working with the Goetia, but to be honest I’m open to working with anyone or anything that gets results. My life is pretty good, but my intention with magic is to make my life amazing. So far I’ve done baneful workings, but now with that out of the way I’d really like to focus on money, love, and self-development.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SisterM :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, have you learned any banishing, shielding or warding techniques yet? If not check out the beginners tutorials as those tools will be invaluable for you moving forward from what you’ve told us.

Once again welcome.

1 Like

I have not learned those techniques yet. Thanks so much for the recommendation!

2 Likes

Here you go, this should help you out

1 Like

Hi there I’m Nachtvlinder! Since I was young I always felt intense drawn to witchcraft. But for some reason I never really pursued going deeper in it until now ( since my spiritual awakening lets say 5 months ago) So I am a newbie at this.

At this moment I only do Divination (Tarot), Love to use herbs in my daily life and work with the energy of crystals to heal my self. I feel very drawn to the spirit world but I am still doing my research on that topic, I am still finding out what kind of spirit work there is and witch spirit work suits me the best. I would love to learn more about it on this forum and find a path that suits me best.

If I could describe myself I would describe myself as someone who is constantly looking for the intensity in sensuality, intimacy, mysticism and euphoria in everything in and around me. Because that Is what makes me thrive and gives me a lot of power because it feels so me. So I guess my goal is becoming a goddess of these powers myself in my daily life and NEVER losing it again.

I hope there are higher beings/working paths who know exactly what I mean? so I guess my struggle rn is that I dont know how to deal with these intense desires In this patriarchy world as a newbie.

• Love Nachtvlinder
1 Like

I’m from the US! Missed that part.

Hi all, I go by Mickey27 on other magick forums and would prefer to remain as anonymous as possible.

I have been a dabbler for at least ten years, tried my hand at everything under the sun from divination to evocation but nothing ever really stuck for me, the only things I have actively avoided have been any kind of LHP work(Christian upbringing :expressionless:) which I now find myself drawn to.

My goals are to shake up my life as I find myself nearing 40 and am nowhere near happy with what I have accomplished in either career or relationships. I also have a few health problems and shadow work issues that need addressing.

2 Likes

Welcome @Mickey27

Where are you from?

Do you have a current practice? If so, what?

Any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

Hi @DarkestKnight,

I live in South Africa. At the moment all I do is tarot divination and meditation as I had some serious parasite issues that persisted for a few years, all banishing techniques that previously worked for me failed to get rid of it but what finally worked was @Keteriya black’s little pony servitor Luna!

In terms of specific experience I have dabbled a great deal from Bardon to Kraig’s modern magick and lots of GOM material as well as Frater Malak’s works.

4 Likes

Hello, I am Aemilianus.

Rather my name be private but Jack is what I go by online. I’ve been involved in demonolatry off and on throughout my 6 years of magick. I have experience in creation of talismans and spirit vessels, and have done so for money in the past. I use them as anchors/idols in meditation and spell craft.

I’ve not been on a full magician life path but have periodically used magick for gaining an edge in studies, business and social relations. Recently I’ve come to a few online social platforms to document my findings and develop proficiency in gateway creation.

Happy to be here and hope to make some connections.

1 Like

Heyho,
I have been reading in this forum when I was researching deities, demons, meditations or rituals for years, and i very much appreciate the knowledge and expertise that can be found here.
i have dabbled in rituals with mixed results, since this year i am mostly working with the angels of omnipotence and it has quickly become my favourite way of reality manipulation. Energy work is a major part of my path, i love the minimalistic and intuitive approach as well as feeling the power run through me. I spend some months in tantric schools, had all the kundalini stuff happening… and later decided on removing my chakra/kundalini system.
I feel i have been stuck in my journey for a while as i still cannot astral travel and communication with entities is nowhere where i would like it to be as well. I would also like to build a relationship and do aaaaaall the sex magic with maybe a demon or incubus or idk yet who, but without being able to know if i am projecting on him or receiving messages, it is very awkward and not really bringing me further.
I live in the tropics, prefering a hammock on my balcony in the jungle and watching my puppy play over the rat race back in the civilized world.
That shall be it for now.
Have a lovely day everyone

1 Like

Welcome @treelover

Where are you from?

Hoe long have you practiced?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I live in Cambodia, the land of the descendants of the naga :snake::wink:
never learned a proper system like golden dawn. i learned reiki at the beginning of my path and then a few different energy systems and then added some tantra so then i could just open myself and create substantial amounts energy and put myself in an ongoing orgasmic state, i would just do intention setting and visualization and that worked good enough for anything i was aiming for at that time. then later i found the gallery of magick and similar simplified systems and played a bit with that.

1 Like

on and off i have been learning energy work for maybe 5 years and magic for 2

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Your magick name
None

• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
Sigils, Crystals, Alchemy, Vamperism , etc etc

• Current ambitions
To exist

• Current struggles
To exist

@Alien_SpaceQueen Please tell us about yourself. This post tells us nothing about you and doesn’t really meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Where are you from?

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

What areas of magick are you most interested in?

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here.
I’m Kat, but I go by Luna.
I’m not sure which kinds of magick I am drawn to most, but am intrigued by all. I would like to learn more though.