How do i make a deal with a demon?

How do i summon one? I’m in a horrible mess right now, i need a huge amount of money to pay off my debt, it’s life or death situation and i have only 24 days left. Please tell me how to summon a demon so i can make a deal, anyone or anything

2 Likes

Before you summon a demon you want to learn how to make sure it’s the right entity and that you don’t attracts tricksters of parasites, or you could make your problems worse. There are entities that feed on negative emotions and you don’t want those.

So I would say first pick up a couple of techniques to get you and your space clean and clear of freeloaders, which is called having good spiritual hygiene in some parts. At least cleanse and banish before starting, and do not be high or on alcohol, those attract nasties you won’t be able to sense. We have some discussions around those here:

Then we have a lot of tutorials, our popular ones are saved in two huge directory threads… take a look at this one below. I suggest the Petition option for you, not an evocation (summoning), it’s much safer when you’re new.

2 Likes

Can you teach me the summoning as well? It matters not to me at this point since i’m in a life or death situation anyway if i don’t pay off this debt. Thank you so much for your respond! I really do

1 Like

Both are in the 2nd link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been told this by multiple people and read it in multiple forums that deals aren’t needed or Contracts and you don’t need to sell your soul or anything just reach out to the spirit or entity that covers your need and get to know them build a working relationship and ask them eventually but becareful how you word what you ask for. All entities work on a higher level even if they don’t mean to do it if you slip up on what you ask for or word it wrong they will give you that thing but not in a way you expected because words have a different meaning to them then they do to us, no matter how accurate we think we’re just one loophole or slip up and they will think its what you asked for because they work on a more precise level then we do and they don’t mean to do that its just they listen to every word and will get different outcomes depending how we word ourselves.

1 Like

Be careful,

1 Like

Demons Come into me please Ride me my Masters. … This might work… At your own risk. ( Riding = piggy back, not sex. ) So there is no misunderstanding.

1 Like